Really?

The country of Sweden is currently not in lockdown but with Covid 19 starting to spread,a lockdown might be implemented rather quickly. The only restrictions were; self quarantine if you’re sick and no gathering of fifty people. All the other daily non essential rituals were allowed,even the borders were still open. I don’t this situation turns out how the Swedes intended but who am I...I’ve only been accused once of being the smartest guy in the room once. Stay safe .
The country of Sweden is currently not in lockdown but with Covid 19 starting to spread,a lockdown might be implemented rather quickly. The only restrictions were; self quarantine if you’re sick and no gathering of fifty people. All the other daily non essential rituals were allowed,even the borders were still open. I don’t this situation turns out how the Swedes intended but who am I...I’ve only been accused once of being the smartest guy in the room once. Stay safe . Originally Posted by buffalomw10

It's too late. Sweden has fucked itself.
Sweden was fucked long before the virus. They let in the most 'migrants' per capita by far in Europe. National suicide.
Sweden was fucked long before the virus. They let in the most 'migrants' per capita by far in Europe. National suicide. Originally Posted by bobmidnight
Another great example of the "Diversity is our strength" trope falling flat on it's face.
What about the meatballs?
What about the meatballs? Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D
Overrated.
Sweden was fucked long before the virus. They let in the most 'migrants' per capita by far in Europe. National suicide. Originally Posted by bobmidnight
I agree. Immigrants are all evil. Look what happened to the indigenous people here.
I agree. Immigrants are all evil. Look what happened to the indigenous people here. Originally Posted by SteveDaFalls
You must mean civilization. Yes, I agree it's wonderful. I wouldn't trade anything for running water. The rain dances don't actually work.
I agree. Immigrants are all evil. Look what happened to the indigenous people here. Originally Posted by SteveDaFalls
Yup, most TTPs are a few cards short of a full deck.....