URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Off Culver near 104
Activities: Many details in ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blonde shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'6", maybe 130 (bad at guessing weights) not a spinner but not heavy at all, Nice shape for her age Good C cup
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood

usually available at a moments notice..

usually available at a moments notice.. Originally Posted by ben dover
but but but I sure she see's more than just minute men. just sayin

back in ASPD days, I know it was a more than 60 of them when I off shore drilled her. ok just off shore tied to dock
I miss my boat
I have seen her several times for the past couple of years and I have a lot of fun
I have seen her several times for the past couple of years and I have a lot of fun Originally Posted by Jmkavo
Does she looks anything like her pics? Seemed to me that these are pretty old pics. How is her body these days?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-o-...r-56563#erotic
  • stein
  • 12-07-2021, 09:41 PM
The pink and blue pics are fairly recent.
Isn't this chick ancient?
Does she looks anything like her pics? Seemed to me that these are pretty old pics. How is her body these days?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelly-o-...r-56563#erotic Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
She is in her mid 40's at least but doesn't look or act it at all. Those photos still represent who she is fairly accurately. She has a great body and has the maturity and experience to know how to use it.
Isn't this chick ancient? Originally Posted by Maximum4
So what ????

she'll lick ya in places you did not know ya had, that the young gal also don't know of

Kinda like PUJA in the past and ya got the washing in the tub thingy. Kelly just does not use a wash cloth on ya. But its clean when she's done also. So Ms Next has less ta cry about
Since 40 is my cutoff, I'll pass. She must be at least 50 now.
Since 40 is my cutoff, I'll pass. She must be at least 50 now. Originally Posted by Withnail
Possibly, but if that's the case, she can outperform providers half her age. Years of experience have taught her all the tricks of pleasing a man and she does it oh so very well.
She is over 50 nice girl good service so sage should not be an issue but she is well north of 50
She is over 50 nice girl good service so sage should not be an issue but she is well north of 50 Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
So what if she brings great pleasure. I like older wine too, things improve with age.
No argument from me just saying her age and pics are older