URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/nana
City: DF dub
State: Texas
Address: Studioville
Activities: DFK, bls, bbbj, 69, dato, daty, bbfs, cim Tuma
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nana looks good, hair seems shorter than the last time I saw her. 5’1” bout 100lbs, good size for me
Recommendation: Yes
Good recon
Excellent recon Bob. You're going to have to change your handle to Busy b.o.b
Big Bob, looks like you were on hiatus for months and now you are unleashing Big Bob's Burgers or Hotdog.
Big Bob, looks like you were on hiatus for months and now you are unleashing Big Bob's Burgers or Hotdog. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Maybe Bob thought that when he got banned on eccie that he was also banned from going to a studio?
I did take a studio break, couldn’t write reviews anyway. so now I have extra money in my wallet and about 2 gallons of milk to spread out, ha ha. I was seeing a $$ SB during that time, and no, I’m not gonna share.
He unleashed on Nana and she had the #1 Big Bob special. He hit her with the sause.
Busting Bob! Nice review. Learning a few things from you.
Nana is awesome, nice Activities list, look forward to your next conquest BB
Nana has always been a great time. Nice review
Nana is a sweetheart. Maximum GFE. Let's take care of her, treat her right, so she stays here longer.
Nana is awesome and will do better if it wasn’t for promoters.
I do hope she can ride out boycott and get rid of promoters. Promoters will kill her business and kill under the radar from some group.
Her review shouldn’t be cesspool of Michiko promoters.
Nana is awesome and will do better if it wasn’t for promoters.
I do hope she can ride out boycott and get rid of promoters. Promoters will kill her business and kill under the radar from some group.
Her review shouldn’t be cesspool of Michiko promoters. Originally Posted by AsianP
Thank you for whoever banned him. I am sure he will be back. Nana's reputation precedes anything that anyone can say about her. I have never seen any negative about her so not sure what Kool aid that dude was drinking.
The booker 100% gives them at least your name.