Physical Description: Nice rack and body on this sexy lady. Sexy all over
Recommendation: Yes
Who wants loose bitch, as your title suggests
We all got our types of girls LOL

Liking that name on her as well
Good review. May have to turn my moody Monday into a hobby Monday
BigMoney - I read the title as "morally loose", and that's fine with me. LOL
Is this maple?
Who wants loose bitch, as your title suggests Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney

People tired of being told “too big! Too big! “ and seeing a girl react like she got strabbed in the stomach when they bottom out, that’s who!

Lol
Loosey Lucy (maple) was no good at her time with GL. Disinterested the whole time and teeth weren’t the greatest. Ymmv
People tired of being told “too big! Too big! “ and seeing a girl react like she got strabbed in the stomach when they bottom out, that’s who!

Lol Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Exactly! Big holes are for big poles. If the title was indeed reflecting her morals, the I win either way
Who wants loose bitch, as your title suggests Originally Posted by bigdickbigmoney
Reading the review will enhance your understanding of the title. Guess you didn't get that far in school!

I had the same experience with her at LA. I saw so many Yes reviews and expected decent service. She was super mechanical, and it was obvious she didn't want to do what she was doing. She basically ignored me and spent most of the session on her phone.
I had the same experience with her at LA. I saw so many Yes reviews and expected decent service. She was super mechanical, and it was obvious she didn't want to do what she was doing. She basically ignored me and spent most of the session on her phone. Originally Posted by sfrusty26
Well well well. That’s two and these studios want to justify the price increase with that type of service. And I highly doubt her service got better. Comments like these are gold