Encounter: Ai - Sweet Submissive GFE

Date: 10/21/23
Name: Ai
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: Does anyone actually email these places?
URL / Website: www.kfestival.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/Lunaville
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, BBFS, CG, K9, Surfboard, CIP x2, Massage
Hair Length and Color: Mid length (easily enough to pull), dark brown.
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maybe a hair taller than 5ft, and I’m guessing 110 lbs give or take. MM C/D’s but they’re really nice on her frame. Honestly hard to tell that they’re MM but I asked haha.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
Nice review Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
Provide something of use to everyone and stop bumping shit.

Ai has a great body and great ability to please.
  • Elrod
  • 10-25-2023, 06:03 PM
Provide something of use to everyone and stop bumping shit.

Ai has a great body and great ability to please. Originally Posted by Armydude89D
Isn't that exactly what you just did? Ari is a good time and I didn't experience anything very different than this review.
Isn't that exactly what you just did? Ari is a good time and I didn't experience anything very different than this review. Originally Posted by Elrod
Replying 45 minutes after a post (which is what Armydude did) is much different than posting 3-4 days after the last post. So nice try but no, it's not "exactly" what the other dude did.

I'm not sure who Ari is. Ai is a sweetheart though......nice big titties!!
Replying 45 minutes after a post (which is what Armydude did) is much different than posting 3-4 days after the last post. So nice try but no, it's not "exactly" what the other dude did.

I'm not sure who Ari is. Ai is a sweetheart though......nice big titties!! Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Great catch. My phone autocorrect s me all the time and maybe it was an over sight on his part. Who has time to proof read?

Big titties you say? They don't look that big in the pictures.
Great catch. My phone autocorrect s me all the time and maybe it was an over sight on his part. Who has time to proof read?

Big titties you say? They don't look that big in the pictures. Originally Posted by HoustonHobbiest
His post had some sarcasm in it. Just in case you missed it.
Duplicate post
Duplicate post Originally Posted by FleetDriver
How can this be a duplicate post when your last post (before this post) was yesterday......?
How can this be a duplicate post when your last post (before this post) was yesterday......? Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
I fucked up dude. Thought I was on a different thread and I wasn't. Shit happens