URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Farmer’s branch
Activities: Bbbj,cfs,cg,mish,hj
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Height weight proportionate definitely not a spinner. Wouldn’t consider her small but a few extra pounds. She is cute but really wasn’t my type. Didn’t really resemble her photos except for her tits.
Recommendation: No
Is this the same Momo from AS?
Thanks for the honest review
  • tom51
  • 10-30-2023, 04:34 PM
And she's not catholic!
Sucks you had a bad experience..

I’ve seen Momo numerous times (multiple reviews) of momo as well.. all talk about her “size” and tattoos. If you know which reviews said she was a spinner/no tats, plz link them here so we can all see who did the fake info…

And she's not catholic! Originally Posted by tom51
This shouldn’t be new info.. it’s been said in all of her reviews or mentioned in the comment of nearly every comment section
Sucks you had a bad experience..

I’ve seen Momo numerous times (multiple reviews) of momo as well.. all talk about her “size” and tattoos. If you know which reviews said she was a spinner/no tats, plz link them here so we can all see who did the fake info…

This shouldn’t be new info.. it’s been said in all of her reviews or mentioned in the comment of nearly every comment section Originally Posted by Armydude89D
AD covered everything I would say. 5 minutes of Momo reviews would have covered all these topics. Momo is a brick house Asian doll, with tattoos that plays safe. Her body and normal attitude is top notch for a Studio Lady. Get her warmed up and you will forget about the cover, especially in CG.

Sorry for the bad experience. I blame 50% of this on her new pictures. Her older pictures were a closer match to the real Momo.

GT