What happened to BGFE

Unfortunately this site (eccie) has been fairly inactive in NYC over the past few years. When providers and other mongers request info I've previously sent them over to UG or BGFE. I was a member of those boards for years before coming over here and found the participation much more active for NYC.. However BGFE has gone through some recent troubles and it appears as if all the old posts are gone..toast..history... What a loss! Years of information gone forever. I even had to re-register and have lost all of my old posts. I now look like a BGFE newbie.

Well, lets make the best of this loss and encourage our old friends to become active at eccie. It would be great if we can make this site the toast of the town for the big apple.
There is a new site but I don't use it or know the name since my rates are generally too high for those kinds of sites... I just know that there is a new one now with a different name. Good luck.
Its a long story about what happened but Bestgfe is building its reputation back up. The info is not really lost.
Unfortunately this site (eccie) has been fairly inactive in NYC over the past few years. When providers and other mongers request info I've previously sent them over to UG or BGFE. I was a member of those boards for years before coming over here and found the participation much more active for NYC.. However BGFE has gone through some recent troubles and it appears as if all the old posts are gone..toast..history... What a loss! Years of information gone forever. I even had to re-register and have lost all of my old posts. I now look like a BGFE newbie.

Well, lets make the best of this loss and encourage our old friends to become active at eccie. It would be great if we can make this site the toast of the town for the big apple. Originally Posted by wantsome
It is definitely back up and running now :-)

the site is bestgfe.com