Creampie

Did anyone else see this ad on back page? Girl is offering for 200 per hr + 50 for creampie.
There is all sorts of people offering all sorts of things on BP and other sites, She has a right to earn her money the way she wants. Not saying its right or safe.. but we are all adults, doing adult things and just because a group of people say something is "normal" or not "normal" doesn't make it true for everyone. At this stage of the game.. ya it may be smart to know who to avoid.. but its like anything else brought up from time to time..bbfs etc.. it happens, it will continue to happen, girls that are providers here engage in creampies etc with their SO's, husbands, boyfriends.. which you can't be sure is ANY safer than a client you meet..you only trust that they remain std free. Perhaps the girl offering that merely has a bigger range of trust then the rest..

but whether with clients or in their personal lives.. creampies are occurring..what does it matter if the girl is getting paid for it? or giving it to her loved one for free? its still a creampie from a guy you don't know
This girl had some reviews on ASPD and was somewhat infamous for this level of service. If you decide to take the plunge, I'd be careful. The risks are significant.
Thanks for the alert, she's cute and has provider status here so I might have seen her had she traveled to Houston and not advertised that service.
If I were a guy looking for a provider, thatd be scary to me. I kind of think that people who are willing to go without condoms, do so because they have nothing to lose. If a guy asked if I would be willing to do that, I wouldnt meet with him at all because I'd be convinced that he already had something.
omg........i love creampies......but um no ........ not with anyone else except my SO!

She must be outta her mind!
I've seen lots of BP ads offering or at least implying that bareback is available. Creampies are wonderful, but unless a miracle happens and all STDs go the way of smallpox, I don't think so.