I had this really hot guy come visit me yesterday and ....

After the fun,during the fun I was
Complimenting his appearance and we'll ect..☺, and then he showed me a site he's on for cheap thrills and let's the females keep the cash he plays with.
( he is actually degreed and has his own company��)
And obviously ���� resourceful .

https://m.chaturbate.com

��

Guys how many of you would get on here with a gf..so..or lover?
��
The sad part is he did not believe me when I told him how hot he is..
,☺..super delish..��
Seems like you are keeping this convo going!
Seems like you are keeping this convo going! Originally Posted by nascobar21
LOL
Being hot is a curse. Those who have looks in their favor usually go two ways.

They are complete asshats as nobody is good enough for them. They treat people bad, trash hearts, feelings and believe your gum on their shoes.

Or because they have been treated differently because of their looks they downplay their looks and are super modest. My best friend was Fabio 10 years before Fabio gained fame. We would be in a bar, and women would walk up and hand him his number. He could of dated a string of women, but suffered from self esteem issues and struggled dating when in reality it should of been very easy for him.
Being hot is a curse. Those who have looks in their favor usually go two ways.

They are complete asshats as nobody is good enough for them. They treat people bad, trash hearts, feelings and believe your gum on their shoes.

Or because they have been treated differently because of their looks they downplay their looks and are super modest. My best friend was Fabio 10 years before Fabio gained fame. We would be in a bar, and women would walk up and hand him his number. He could of dated a string of women, but suffered from self esteem issues and struggled dating when in reality it should of been very easy for him. Originally Posted by Fizley
Like literally Fabio? Or are you just saying he looked like Fabio?
@CK, this was 10 years before Fabio. He looked like Fabio even when Fabio did not exist at that time. Just was a super hot guy who could of had the girls, but was too shy...
After the fun.....???
Um, okay
Actually it before, and after Dorian..��

I don't .. ich spreche nicht��
��������������
  • momo
  • 11-11-2019, 05:03 PM
I did it with a couple girls while in college in the late 90s..
Do you still have a clip Momo?
Im not super experienced here but am in general. From personal experience I enjoy the energy that comes from actual physical attraction/chemistry and would like to think I can tell the difference. And of course who doesn't like compliments when you believe them.
You look nice today.