URL / Website: http://kansas-city.skipthegames.com/...u/004004668421
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: North KC
Activities: Half-Assed HJ, Mish, Doggy
Hair Length and Color: Blond past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin, saggy large breasts, rough looking.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for taking one for the team. I had it down to contact her based on those pics. Glad you posted so I can steer clear. Better luck going forward, friend.
Thank you sir. There’s plenty of better options out there.
i could be wrong - i often am - but it seems a lot of these STG reviews have a similar message to them...
Man....that sucks. I'd been monitoring her as well. Thanks for the intel.
Another young hott girl being boring and nasty thinking we old guys are desperate losers... Who will give them anything just to be in their company... Sorry it was that terrible.
Thank you for the intel, CG. I was wondering her too for some time.
Yeah if she had looked like she did in the photos it would have been outstanding! Unfortunately, the reality of what I saw looked like a truck stop waitress at 3am. Glad I could save a few of you the trouble. STG is a mixed bag that’s for sure.. never know what’s going to pop out.
Thanks for the review. Some times one NO review is more valuable than dozens of yes. This is one of them.
I contacted her before but she wanted a photo, for part of her screening. So I just said no thanks.
Thanks for the review. Some times one NO review is more valuable than dozens of yes. This is one of them. Originally Posted by golard
Without question
it seems a lot of these STG reviews have a similar message to them... Originally Posted by hornyoldtoad
I think I'll ST STG.
i could be wrong - i often am - but it seems a lot of these STG reviews have a similar message to them... Originally Posted by hornyoldtoad
I don't think your wrong, I'd say spot on.....