Kira "Dark Angel", retired for good!!

I want to say goodbye to all my wonderful friends i have made.I will truly miss you all. Im not coming back to work in this capacity.
Good luck,god bless,bag it up always, get references,and stay safe out there!
Stay sweet,stay sexy but above all stay safe
It has been our pleasure to know you, Kira. All the best and stay well!
I hope life treats you kindly. You are definitely a woman of class and refinement. I will miss you.
All the best and good health and happiness to you in the future
Sorry we never got to meet but I've always heard great things about how nice,professional and just a sweetheart you are. Enjoy your time and live life to the fullest. I SEE BEACHES IN YOUR FUTURE
It was a pleasure spending time with you, and I wish you the very best. Good luck, and enjoy your retirement.
Best wishes to you babe!
I hope your future is filled with great success!
Peace
PK
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Good lucky sexy........I will always enjoy our time together you are one of the best. Many of us will miss you.
I want to say goodbye to all my wonderful friends i have made.I will truly miss you all. Im not coming back to work in this capacity.
Good luck,god bless,bag it up always, get references,and stay safe out there!
Stay sweet,stay sexy but above all stay safe Originally Posted by Kiraxxx
God bless enjoy yourself
Best wishes Lady!

You know how to reach me xoxo
It was a pleasure getting to know and talk with you. Good luck with any new adventures/work you take on .
I will be keeping my email active and will supply references for providers and the gentleman. My email I'm pretty sure is located in my profile here. As you all know i was always concerned for everyone's safety in every way.. editing this to make sure you all have the information you need to get ahold of me if you need a reference. I will be disconnecting my 833 number this week or next week.. Just making sure i can refer out as many as i can before i disconnect my #

DarkAngelsplayhouse@gmail.com

I will miss this community so very much (not all but 99% of u... Lol )

I plan on meeting with my photographer soon, and I will not disconnect this account until I put pictures up. I think it would be a nice way to thank everyone for being so amazing. This community has been fantastic, you guys have showed me a lot of love, kindness, and wonderful times that will be with me forever. I really will miss all of you!!

The posts here really made me cry!! I really love this community!!
Although we never got a chance to have a date, I know you very much seemed to enjoy what you did. I'm truly intrigued as to why you're quitting. You have been a staple in the capital region.
I will miss you babe. We had some good romps��