My retirement date and my moving away.

Hello Eccie members,

As of June 20th I will be moved to a different state with my family. As most of you here know that my mother is very sick. I will be moving with my parents on that date. I won't be traveling back to Houston but probably once a year to visit my friends and maybe my regulars if that. I won't be in the hobby after I move. This will be my retirement. I know some of you are thrilled to hear this and some not so much. For some of the guys I have met the past years it was a pleasure to get to know some of you. I will stay in contact with my regulars of course, but my profile will be deleted. This is a for sure retirement. I know some of you are thinking, "Oh she will be back' but honestly I won't be.

Everyone wanted to know the date that I would be retiring well here it is.

Please do not post any negative comments. This is not the thread for that.

I wish everyone a Happy New Years!

I hope everyone on this board will have a great time hobbying.
Good luck to all the providers out there!
[...to visit my friends and maybe my regulars if that. I won't be in the hobby after I move. Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Huh? You'll be coming back and seeing regulars but you won't be in the hobby any more? Yeah...about that...pretty sure the word "retirement" doesn't mean what you think it means...
Look I didn't mean it like that. I said maybe. My regulars and I are close. It is not about the hobby with them. So when I say I am quiting the hobby it means I AM QUITING THE HOBBY! Two different things. Be happy you never liked me so there's need to start anything right now. It's over okay. Just stop being such a dick to everyone. I said NO negative comments Wakeup can't you just lay back a little...like seriously!
  • Trey
  • 12-31-2012, 06:01 PM
Hey if you do go you will be missed. I always liked your attitude, well I guess I grew to like it. Before you go you gotta give us one cheerleader pic Pom Poms and all. If you leave I hope you never come back. That's not a dig, just hope you find something better. Later babe.
Wakeup...You got your wish now please stop!
Trey...Thank you. I have something better waiting for me. You have stuck up for me quite a bit and I never met you so I say thank you because I know you didn't have to or anything.
Well, where ever you go...and end up doing....I wish you well.

Take care, Jemma.
As of June 20th ... Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Are we supposed to start saying goodbye?
Best of luck Jemma, I am sure you will flourish no matter where you are or what you are doing.

I will say a prayer for your mom. My mom is very sick as well, she has been in the ICU since August 22ed, 2012.
Jemma
Wish you the best.
Hope to meet you before you retire.
Happy New Year.

Muah!
hey, im coming back to houston for good next week.

i gotta work on becoming a regular ASAP! : )
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
I know right? The half life of the average hooker is six months...let alone a "retirement that isn't really a retirement" six months from now...
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Haha no this is just letting people know the date like they wanted to know.
Best of luck Jemma, I am sure you will flourish no matter where you are or what you are doing.

I will say a prayer for your mom. My mom is very sick as well, she has been in the ICU since August 22ed, 2012. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Thank you!!! She needs all the prayers right now. Our family needs that right now!!!! I'm sorry for your mom too.
I know right? The half life of the average hooker is six months...let alone a "retirement that isn't really a retirement" six months from now... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Thanks for the NEGATIVE comments!!!! I thought I was doing the right thing in telling everyone and now you're making me feel bad for doing so. You are seriously never going to change!