Flatulence From Providers

Is it acceptable to pass gas during sex with a provider? A particular Asian provider seems to cut the cheese every time I am with her. Not the tiny squeakers, but the check your drawers kind of gas. She usually doesn't say anything, but last time she cut one and said "you so good". I don't know if this is a cultural thing or just this provider. It has happened previously but this has become routine. Think maybe she just feels too 'comfartable' with me?
Hmmm, maybe it's a sign for Greek?
Next time after she farts you should stick it in her ass.
LOL....I would hope it's not normal...
Nothing says "I'm out of control and actually enjoying myself" more than a lady's flatulence
That or "I should not have had the spicy pad Thai before a trick"
I would never do that period in a appt even if I am comfortable with the hobbyist.... Not lady like I am sorry to say.

I understand things happen but all the time excuse your self and go to the bathroom..
You must like it you go back
Mega-Queefing?! I dunno. Da fuck?

I have a feeling your reaction looks something like this:

You must like it you go back Originally Posted by carkido45
HA. Totally.
thats disgusting I would defervesce in a jiffy if tht happens that is not lady like at all
Yea that's more wife like than lady like
I remember back in the day on ASPD .Tbone2u farted while getting BJ from an Asian lady .
She just wrinkled her nose while she was giving him head ...it was smelling bad he said .
Myquest- Maybe when you fucked her hard you hit a gas pocket.
I remember back in the day on ASPD .Tbone2u farted while getting BJ from an Asian lady .
She just wrinkled her nose while she was giving him head ...it was smelling bad he said . Originally Posted by carkido45

^^^
Why do you remember that?!
As long as she does not wipe her ass with sheet!