Short Donation 2 nights in the roll

• Ove
  • 01-29-2013, 10:30 PM
Last night PSEman #281-738-1*0* contacted for hh session, short me 50
Tonight Kalafu19 # 832-277-18**me GFE hh short another 20.
I called him back he said he doesnt have anymore money.

A very nice welcome to Houston..
You were so delightful..
Sweetheart you need to start counting your money before the show. If a guy expects you to trust him and not count then he is not worth your time.

Always count your money and always screen.
Damn that sucks 50!!!! Make sure to get your money up front or count it before they leave good luck out there hon.
  • Ove
  • 01-29-2013, 11:04 PM
Sweetheart you need to start counting your money before the show. If a guy expects you to trust him and not count then he is not worth your time.

Always count your money and always screen. Originally Posted by mikkifine
I should have count the donation but I thought it might be rude.
Some gent also doesn't place the donation before the session start even I told them on the phone or email.
  • Ove
  • 01-29-2013, 11:07 PM
Damn that sucks 50!!!! Make sure to get your money up front or count it before they good luck out there hon. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
He wanted to see me again this morning, (that was what he said when i texted him asking for the rest of Donaion) I told him I don't feel like seeing him but asking him to come by and give me what he short on me. He didnt answer. Well these guys are on my DO NOT SEE and also all my friends won't see them also.
  • Trey
  • 01-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Good for you on calling them out on it! So many just say they got jacked but won't say who did it. One lady here could actually make GOOD use of the nbl for once.

I do understand her not counting money upfront, its a bad look. Guys do note it in reviews, it matters a little I guess but not much to me.
Sorry to hear that! That is not right, if you don't have the $ to hobby with a good lady, then go to bp or find a streetwalker. Tightwads.

I say count it while they shower or freshen up, provided of course, they leave it on the dresser before they do that.
I should have count the donation but I thought it might be rude. Originally Posted by Ove
It is never rude to count your money up front, ESP with a new client. There are far too many piss-takers out there....This is a business, remember that...
Bravo, Ove! I've got a feeling your post will have a positive effect. Nothing like a little peer pressure to correct errors made. I'm sure this will all come down to an innocent misunderstanding (at least as far as Pseman) and hopefully a quick resolution in your favor.

I do feel that counting the money upfront is déclassé. However, failing to pay an agreed-upon value for any service rendered is much worse.
Short donation 2 nights in a row.

PSEman gave a good review;
has different donation though
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=657490
I'm befuddled by this as well. He lists 2 different rates in his review, once in the review format then another later in public view: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...70&postcount=6

HH can be tough and if he went over closer to 1H vs HH she could rightfully expect to be compensated for the hour. Hopefully for him he can get this corrected. Otherwise he just fucked himself out of the best pussy (IMO) in Houston/the hobby (her entire crew). It's not worth it for $50 bro. Ante up and get back in their good graces!

Damn! I can't wait to get back to Houston!!!
$20 is more understanding as the ATM gives out in $20 dominations, but $50- I dunno seems blatant. He did seem confused about the rate, but oh well- he loses access to the Thai pleasure palace. Ouch.
I should have count the donation but I thought it might be rude.
Some gent also doesn't place the donation before the session start even I told them on the phone or email. Originally Posted by Ove
Its too bad that you have to resort to doing that because of some dirtbags. Good for you for calling them out. After reading your reviews Im tempted to come see you and make up the difference. Good luck babe, hope things go better for you.
  • Ove
  • 01-30-2013, 07:10 AM
Short donation 2 nights in a row.

PSEman gave a good review;
has different donation though
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=657490 Originally Posted by ilikefun
He put a wrong donation in the first place and I report to the mods.
He knows what was the rate why he still short me 50? That's was a very big question. Even thought I asked him after a few minute after he left and also the follow day.
Kulafu19 know what my rates are. I told him to on the phone also asking him to place a donation when he arrive.
He didnt do what I was asking him to do. He place the donation after the session and short 20, when I called him back he said "I don have anymore cash"
  • Ove
  • 01-30-2013, 07:12 AM
Its too bad that you have to resort to doing that because of some dirtbags. Good for you for calling them out. After reading your reviews Im tempted to come see you and make up the difference. Good luck babe, hope things go better for you. Originally Posted by Phil A.Cheaux
Thank you sweetie, xxx