Best clubs in Houston ???

I'm coming to Houston tomorrow on business, and I would appreciate suggestions for fun clubs to party at with a group of business associates. Not a strip club. Just looking for atmosphere, eye candy, and a place where a bunch of 30-50 year olds can recapture the good old days without drama. Staying near Galleria, but any location is good. Thanks in advance for any ideas.
ARMANDOS ....Best place for Thursdays night ....crowd is exactly 30-50...no kids....restaurant that has a dj on Thursdays..2630 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77098...warms up around 9:30 / 10:00...a lot of talent / great music
Could always move to Saint Genevieve 2800 kirby #A206 | Houston, Texas 77098 but you are not going to want to.

Both close by you....straight down Westheimer to Kirby
I'm coming to Houston tomorrow on business, and I would appreciate suggestions for fun clubs to party at with a group of business associates. Not a strip club. Just looking for atmosphere, eye candy, and a place where a bunch of 30-50 year olds can recapture the good old days without drama. Staying near Galleria, but any location is good. Thanks in advance for any ideas. Originally Posted by SomeHare
Wild West Is a great place!

6101 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77057
(713) 266-3455

Here are some others:
http://www.yelp.com/search?cflt=nigh...+Houston%2C+TX
What about Monday or Tuesday night?
AndyWylde
Monday is slow.
But if you need to go out to eat off the clock
Let me know.
Thank you for the offer, I am bringing all of my own food though. I would just go to people watch. Not a drinker or party girl. I save it for the gym darling.