Time to Move

• Gaman
  • 04-12-2013, 01:18 PM
Was not really sure where to put this post so if I need to move please let me know.
Well it has come that time for me to pack up and move to my next job. Have really enjoyed my stay here and hopefully I will be back someday. Met a lot of great people and have had a good time, (at least during the rare occasion of being off work. LOL).
Wish all here the best and will see you down the road. If anyone has any experience or knows some good ladies to dream about around Atlanta, Augusta, Macon, or Savannah area let me know. I will be about in the middle of them all.
Would like to wish to absolute best to one special lady and one heck of a dream and that is Ms Taylor Love. She is awesome in more ways than one. Have to say she is not just a dream she is a friend. If you haven't seen her you don't know what your missing & you better do so soon. And you better treat her well, she deserves it.

Take care,
Gaman
I moved it to the proper place Gaman.

Best of luck to you.
Good luck
omg, did you really just say that about me? I'm SO incredibly flattered. As you know, I'm not the PRINCESS type of girl, and I still can't believe the reviews I'm getting. I will miss you so much.... Do I get at least one more visit before you leave? I really would like to give you a parting gift to remember me... and no, it's not just the companionship... I'm sure you know that. Thanks you for always being a gentleman. If it makes you feel any better, I'm retiring Thursday May 30th.... This is the first time I've posted this on the boards... Would like to work a little while longer, said it was going to be in Sept, but situational things happen and well... It was SO nice while it lasted.. Love ya, congrats, I know you've been waiting on this news for a while... I'm so happy for you..

XOXOXO,
Tay Tay
  • MrGiz
  • 04-12-2013, 05:22 PM
. . . If it makes you feel any better, I'm retiring Thursday May 30th.... Originally Posted by Taylor_Love
Nope... it doesn't... but shame on me for not coming back for seconds yet!
The good thing is, though... it appears that I have another couple of chances!

Taylor is Absolutely Delicious!!
I wish ya the best baby!!

{sweetdixie is a great site for that area...as well as datecheck}