Stay away from Kinsey in Lake Charles/Beaumont

THought she was legit. Went to see her understanding between us it was a 2 hour meet. One pop and she started getting dressed, saying that was all. half hour meeting out of two hours. her phone number is 4099987229, and works with another girl. I know this may not be in the right forum, but just wanted to get the word out on a less than reputible "provider".
This should be posted in the New Orleans alert forum. Here is the link to her ad.

http://beaumont.backpage.com/FemaleE...29-22/16916231
Damn that sucks sorry to hear that babe, next time stick with the reviewed ladies ...
Moved to proper forum.
Thanks for the heads up. A review would be great as it would be helpful when looking up the name or number.
Moved to coed.
This is shameful and should be posted for all hobbyist to see but does meet criteria of Alert forum.
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.
You should post this in the North and East Texas forum which covers Beaumont where she is advertising.
she seems young - maybe she just thought you were going to take two hours to pop once? Maybe she doesn't know you could go again?

Did you try and explain that to her? She starts her incall at $100, so maybe she's just not used to what's expected?

Sigh. So cute.
Most guys on this board will tell you to NEVER, EVER schedule a 2 hr appt with (im assuming fairly unknown) BP girl. In fact, there are a lot of guys who will only do 30 min appts with BP girls just to protect themselves and their wallet! Sorry about your experience!
Kindafun means me--I'm one of those guys. I never schedule an appointment w/someone new for longer than 30 mins. If I like her & she's worth seeing again, I'll see her for longer. There ARE exceptions: very well-reviewed providers, people I've already talked to & clicked with, etc. But the vast majority of BP girls? Oh hell no: 30 mins./$120 max. the first time.
She knew going in that we agreed to a two hour meeting, and got dressed 30 minutes after I popped. Don't know how to make it any more clear that she is a scammer.
At least she's not doing this to the brothers.........(holds up fist) lol.