Question ABOUT Mods

Who is your favorite Mod in Austin?
Who should I go to when I need a GOOD and SOLID answer?

I'm still seeking provider status, and I read and clearly understand what I need in order to be granted provider status. I, however, still had a question, so, like the thread said, I sent a general e-mail to the Austin staff clearly stating my specific question, and it was almost immediately replied to by "UNNAMEDMODERATOR."
Unfortunately "UNNAMEDMODERATOR" merely regurgitated back all the information on the origional thread.
GRRR! I can read! I might be foreign, but English is my first language! It didn't help at all. So I replied directly to "UNNAMEDMODERATOR" and he has yet to reply to me. So I think I need to e-mail a different mod.
Who should I e-mail, Austin?

I'm sorry, Maggie. That was my fault. I should have emailed you back to let you know that the Austin staff works as a team and it may take some time before all staff members respond. We will be getting back to you soon.

Thank you for your patience.

gfe
No Prob, I understand you guys get busy, and I didn't know what to expect.
Sorry if that seemed snotty, I just got frustrated.

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH!
Maggie, honestly, I don't think that you can go wrong asking any of the current Austin mods a question and expecting anything but an honest/straight forward/solid answer. It's been my experience over the past several years that they've always been straight-up good guys with a lot of integrity.

Take that with a grain of salt or for what it's worth, but I have a lot of faith and place a lot of trust in this group. They's alright in my book.

Regards,
SKF

Thanks for the vote of confidence SFK!

The hold up was this Austin Mod, not gfejunkie. For some reason your original email went into my spam filter (those things are such a PITA) and after reading this thread went looking for it. Found it and responded to gfejunkie.

The process is again moving forward.

Sorry for the delay and WELCOME TO ECCIE!

LAP
Thank you!!!