The "Tilt" Gene

Do women have a gene that makes them tilt their phones when they take a picture of themselves in a mirror?
LQTM....
It's all about catching the right angle, lol
Lol too funny! I recently added some "regular" pictures to my showcase... i think one or two might have the "tilt" thing going on. Hmmm i wonder what makes me do that? So funny!
Nope just double checked, guess i did not add the "tilt" pics! But i must say, i think we do this because sometimes it is hard to take pics of your self
I do agree Marley! It's hard if you don't have someone there to help you take the picture and your trying to swing it yourself. We do the best we can at times
Works out very well, I'd say. When I'm sitting at my computer screen with one hand attending to Mr. Johnson, I've noticed the same angle variance of my head, coincidentally, as that used by the lovelies holding their cell phones. Some things just work perfectly that way!
I don't know about self pics taken in a mirror, but as a photographer, I can say it's all about filling the frame. Sometimes a tilt fills the frame better and adds a bit of movement to the shot. I have taken some great shots by tilting the camera.
  • PeAcH
  • 01-19-2010, 04:04 PM
It's not the tilt from the phone; the room itself is tilting!

MADNESS
Darn and I thought this thread was talking about Pinball.