TRUMP WHITE SUPREMACY RACIST COVID 19

Okay, fellas.

Let's just chill out.

My paycheck just went +++++++++ .

Well, it's essentially a Stewart Little bit more than double what I was already making.

I was making a descent wage, BTW.

Anyway, I'm thinking about buying a cheap house somewhere.

It can be anywhere.

I think rural is okay, but I don't want to live too far out there.

I also want a garage.

I also wouldn't mind living in a city, but I'm looking for a cheap place, like less than 100k cheap.

I'm open to mobile homes and shit like that.

Any suggestions?
Try the sandbox.
A cracka tryin to make a human connection out here instead of the endless pointless arguments about DPSTs and THE ONE
Try the sandbox.
  • oeb11
  • 10-09-2021, 03:45 PM
Austin Tx - next door to 9500's Sandbox!
Try the sandbox.

Okay, fellas.

Let's just chill out.

Well, it's essentially a Stewart Little bit more than double what I was already making.

It can be anywhere.

I also want a garage.

I also wouldn't mind living in a city, but I'm looking for a cheap place, like less than 100k cheap.

Any suggestions? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You will not be able to find a house or Condo in NYC or Los Angeles or Greenwich,CT for 100,000. You should be able find one in Bethesda, Maryland for that. If not there are one bedroom condos with aprox 1,000 sq ft in Dallas that you can buy for $100,000. Since you are into self gratification you won't have to worry about spending money on providers.
In the current market your budget affords you an outhouse, doghouse, or 5 bedroom victorian in Detroit.
In the current market your budget affords you an outhouse, doghouse, or 5 bedroom victorian in Detroit. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That's not true. I'm not restricted by geographical location. I can move anywhere. There are affordable houses in NC and shit hole places like Arkansas. Florida is another place.
You will not be able to find a house or Condo in NYC or Los Angeles or Greenwich,CT for 100,000. You should be able find one in Bethesda, Maryland for that. If not there are one bedroom condos with aprox 1,000 sq ft in Dallas that you can buy for $100,000. Since you are into self gratification you won't have to worry about spending money on providers. Originally Posted by adav8s28
I can go anywhere. NYC or LA is not on the menu, because it defeats the purpose of trying to be cheap LOL.

I'm leaning toward a rural area, just because they will be the cheapest. Don't think they've been as effected by the inflation. And cause of this COVID shit, I don't really go out anymore. I do love the amenities of the city life, though. Learning how to cook for myself is going to suck ass.
Try the sandbox.
Actually, I've been looking into building a Quonset Hut house away from everything. They are quick and easy to erect. Resistant to weather and deterioration. They can be very stylish. Oh, yes, they are relatively inexpensive. You can spend your money on landscaping and defense.
Is 3D printing a house a thing right now? Or was that like a proof of concept thing?
Okay, fellas.

Let's just chill out.

It can be anywhere.

I also want a garage.

Any suggestions? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
get a double decker mobile RV home.
A cracka tryin to make a human connection out here instead of the endless pointless arguments about DPSTs and THE ONE Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

D P S T

D P S T

D P S T