the World Bank

Former President Donald Trump sought to name his daughter, Ivanka Trump, to lead the World Bank in 2019, but then-Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin intervened to block the appointment.

As the White House assembled a list of possible successors, Ivanka Trump emerged as a favorite to the then-president, who told The Atlantic that she would have been an excellent choice because "she's very good with numbers."
Trump...Trump...blah blah blah

tell us more about....

Your quote:

"Now degenerated into a laughing stock in less than a year. What ARE his accomplishments as President ?"
  • H&H
  • 10-10-2021, 03:22 PM
Not all jobs require an education or experience
Former President Donald Trump sought to name his daughter, Ivanka Trump, to lead the World Bank in 2019, but then-Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin intervened to block the appointment.

As the White House assembled a list of possible successors, Ivanka Trump emerged as a favorite to the then-president, who told The Atlantic that she would have been an excellent choice because "she's very good with numbers." Originally Posted by VitaMan
... I'm GLAD that you brought this up, mate. It surely reminds
me of something:

Trump's youngest daughter is ready to marry a fellow whos family are Lebanese BILLIONARES.

And NOW President Biden has STOPPED American oil independence - the US has to rely on oil from the middle east.
And THAT can surely continue when Trump becomes President again
and can get all the oil from Lebanon.

"Family ties"... Just like the Bidens and China. How nice for Trump. $$$$

### Salty
His name is Michael Boulos. His fiance Tiffany Trump is almost 4 years older than he is. His family runs a non-energy conglomerate based in Lagos. Lebanon has no oil. But thanks for the heads-up.

Btw - Ivanka had no business even being considered to head the World Bank. Only thing more inappropriate would be to consider Hunter Biden for a position on the Board of a corrupt Ukraine energy firm like Burisma. Oh wait, that actually happened, didn't it mate?
His name is Michael Boulos. His fiance Tiffany Trump is almost 4 years older than he is. His family runs a non-energy conglomerate based in Lagos. Lebanon has no oil. But thanks for the heads-up.

Btw - Ivanka had no business even being considered to head the World Bank. Only thing more inappropriate would be to consider Hunter Biden for a position on the Board of a corrupt Ukraine energy firm like Burisma. Oh wait, that actually happened, didn't it mate? Originally Posted by lustylad

Maybe more inappropriate would be to nominate an alcoholic belligerent, with a physically aggressive streak for violating women's rights, to the Supreme Court of the United States.

Maybe. Because that would never happen. Just sayin'. Sir.

Editorial: Yale Law Professors Are Right. Brett Kavanaugh Is Unfit For High Court

The restrictions that the White House put on the inquiry are indeed troubling. They may have stopped the FBI from interviewing several witnesses.

Even more troubling is what the nation saw at Mr. Kavanaugh’s hearing last week — his intemperate disposition. He showed the nation that he is not qualified to be a Supreme Court justice. How?

• oeb11
  • 10-11-2021, 08:05 AM
Thread Hi-jacking - anotehr 95 favorite play
yale - is a more Communist institution than was the Soviet KGB.

As Trump lives in DPST heads 24/7/365 - so does Kavanaugh - smeared by Lies from teh Likes of teh DPST presidential candidate Michael Avenatti - now in his appropriate home for many years

A Home all of teh fiden administration and DPST Congress deserve to inhabit.

Buck fiden
From my cold dead Hands!

A SOP for 95
[verse 1]
if i was a liberal, i’d find a way somehow
to make man think he created god, and not the other way around
and what you’d see on tv, would seem like the gospel truth
and i’d make right look so wrong, i’d make wrong look so cool
hey, anything to keep you on my level
if i was a liberal
[verse 2]
and if i was a liberal, everyone would just see color
and i’d take all religions, and i’d turn them against each other
i’d sit back and i’d love, and i’d watch you fuel the hate
and i’d light fires on the evenin’ news and let you fan my flames
hey, anything to keep you out of heaven
if i was a liberal
[chorus]
and i’d just keep on doin’ what i’m doin’
’cause what i’m doin’ surе is workin’ out
and if you don’t believe mе i could prove it
hey, all you need to do is look around
yeah, i’d be thinkin’ things just can’t get better
if i was a liberal
[chorus]
and i’d just keep on doin’ what i’m doin’
’cause what i’m doin’ sure is workin’ out
and if you don’t believe me i could prove it
hey, all you need to do is look around
h+ll, i’d be thinkin’ things just can’t get better
if i was a liberal
[verse 3]
so if i was a liberal, when all is said and done
i’d be the p+ssy that i am and i’d tuck my tail and run
i’ll hide out in my darkness, destined to regret
’cause if was pelosi, h+ll, i’d be scared to death

- aaron lewis lyrics

Hot Lyrics:
  1. ladipoe - feeling lyrics
  2. kizz daniel - lie lyrics
  3. lojay & sarz - monalisa lyrics
  4. barry jhay - kabiyesi lyrics
  5. juice wrld lyrics
  6. ayra starr - bloody samaritan lyrics
  7. guchi - benzema lyrics
  8. barry jhay lyrics
  9. ​majiko - 心做し | kokoronashi | somehow lyrics
  10. george harrison lyrics
  11. av - big thug boy lyrics
  12. jaywillz - medicine lyrics
  13. omah lay - understand lyrics
  14. brandz - intro (real love) lyrics
  15. yadah - beyond me lyrics
  16. justin bieber - despacito (feat. luis fonsi & daddy yankee) lyrics
  17. teeks - first time lyrics
  18. justin bieber lyrics
  19. juice wrld - happiness lyrics
  20. seyi vibez - better days freestyle lyrics
Popular Posts by : ▲ Popular Widget☑ Add / Edit LyricsLike it?
Share it!

Maybe more inappropriate would be to nominate an alcoholic belligerent, with a physically aggressive streak for violating women's rights, to the Supreme Court of the United States.

Maybe. Because that would never happen. Just sayin'. Sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Ugh!

If you're referring to Kavanaugh, he was if anything OVERQUALIFIED for the SCOTUS. Everyone with professional standards who follows the federal judiciary and isn't a cheap partisan hack knows that.

Kavanaugh wrote 308 federal and appellate court opinions even before trump nominated him. The dim-retards couldn't find anything wrong with any of them.

So they went for the smear option. Personal destruction. Call him a serial rapist. Pore through his high school yearbook. Whatever it takes. Everything backfired on them. Originally Posted by lustylad
how does this fit in with hunter "sino" van gogh?
Ugh!

If you're referring to Kavanaugh, he was if anything OVERQUALIFIED for the SCOTUS. Everyone with professional standards who follows the federal judiciary and isn't a cheap partisan hack knows that. Originally Posted by lustylad

If? Who else did you think I was referring to?

I guess Yale law is partisan. He was qualified, sure. But the temperament to lash out shows lack of thinking. He, Kavanaugh, is a partisan hack. . Nobody needs to follow the federal judiciary to know that. Sir.

I guess Yale law is partisan. He was qualified, sure. But the temperament to lash out shows lack of thinking. He, Kavanaugh, is a partisan hack. Nobody needs to follow the federal judiciary to know that. Sir. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

"Yale law" isn't partisan. But individual Yale Law Professors certainly are.

The desperate, unscrupulous dim-retard left set a trap for Kavanaugh. When he calmly denied the accusations at first, they said "See? He's lying. Otherwise he'd be more upset!" When he passionately defended himself two days later, they said "See? He lacks proper judicial temperament!"

Everyone could see what a slimy, loathsome, bullshit game the left was playing.

Can you cite a single opinion where Kavanaugh has shown himself to be a "partisan hack"? Or decided a case with a "lack of thinking" lol?

If not, then drop it.
This thread is about people who do not deserve the position they are in or are supposed to have been in.

"Yale law" isn't partisan. But individual Yale Law Professors certainly are.

The desperate, unscrupulous dim-retard left set a trap for Kavanaugh. When he calmly denied the accusations at first, they said "See? He's lying. Otherwise he'd be more upset!" When he passionately defended himself two days later, they said "See? He lacks proper judicial temperament!"

Everyone could see what a slimy, loathsome, bullshit game the left was playing.

Can you cite a single opinion where Kavanaugh has shown himself to be a "partisan hack"? Or decided a case with a "lack of thinking" lol?

If not, then drop it. Originally Posted by lustylad
It's the only reason why he was chosen.

Roe v. Wade’s Fate May Be in Brett Kavanaugh’s Hands

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...anaugh-s-hands

The real test of Kavanaugh’s swing-vote stuff is coming soon, though, writes Noah Feldman. In its next term, the high court will rule on Mississippi abortion restrictions, in the case of Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization. This decision could overturn Roe v. Wade and a 1992 decision upholding Roe, Planned Parenthood v. Casey. Kennedy infuriated conservatives by joining the majority in Casey. Will Kavanaugh follow Kennedy’s lead in Dobbs? One key question is how much cachet he is willing to sacrifice with conservatives to burnish his reputation with liberals. Read the whole thing.
Brett Kavanaugh shows true colours in supreme court abortion dissent

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ortion-dissent

Kavanaugh has made it clear he’s coming for Roe v Wade

There are about 4.6 million people in Louisiana. Guess how many abortion clinics there are? Three. There are just three. Which I suppose is actually quite a lot when you consider that a number of American states have only one.

On Thursday Louisiana narrowly avoided becoming a new member of the one-clinic club. The US supreme court voted 5-4 to block a Louisiana law that would have dramatically reduced access to legal abortions in the state. Opponents of the law said it would have meant only one doctor would have been eligible to perform abortions in the entire state.
This thread is about people who do not deserve the position they are in or are supposed to have been in.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
that covers a lot of ground