The rest of Dead DC Madam's Client List To be Revealed

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd715.htm

http://winningdemocrats.com/maddow-c...ndidate-video/

This should be a hoot. MSNBC Bull Dyke Rachel Maddow is just HOPING Ted Cruz is on it.

What about ole Bernie?

This Lawyer swears it will dramatically change the Presidential Race.

Hell. The Hildabeast might be on it.
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd715.htm

http://winningdemocrats.com/maddow-c...ndidate-video/

This should be a hoot. MSNBC Bull Dyke Rachel Maddow is just HOPING Ted Cruz is on it.

What about ole Bernie?

This Lawyer swears it will dramatically change the Presidential Race.

Hell. The Hildabeast might be on it. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Let's do this...

.<-- cjohnny54's mark on life

• DSK
  • 04-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Just because someone is on a dead person's list doesn't prove shit.

Suppose some Klansman dies and Hillary is on the membership list? See how stupid it is?

Besides, I can hardly hold it against a married man for hiring hookers, can I?
i want to see the list! i'll bet $50 the Donald is NOT on it. i'll bet $100 Cruz is on it. Trump's wife is hotter than most hookers, what does he need a hooker for? besides, he paid his "session fee for life" when he married her. Cruz's wife looks like 40 miles of condemned highway. he needs a good blowjob.
  • Old-T
  • 04-05-2016, 05:50 AM
All that will happen from publishing the list is a lot of people having nothing to do with politics will be hurt. Typical publicity seeking asshole.

By the way, it is always a dark comedy watching people say "I know XXX is on the list!" when they have no clue. There are indeed some recognizable names on there, but so what? Sad how some people are so pathetic that their pleasure comes from destroying others.
Some people have a fetish for "exposing" the private lives of others. It happens here way too aften but some people just cannot help themselves. It is sad that a person has to become "better" than another by taking them down. It is rather pathetic.
[QUOTE=The_Waco_Kid;1057988477]Trump's wife is hotter than most hookers, what does he need a hooker for? QUOTE]

If ugly SOs were the only reason to hobby, there would be no hobby. Personally, I think it would be more difficult to have a disinterested hot wife than a disinterested ugly one.
i want to see the list! i'll bet $50 the Donald is NOT on it. i'll bet $100 Cruz is on it. Trump's wife is hotter than most hookers, what does he need a hooker for? besides, he paid his "session fee for life" when he married her. Cruz's wife looks like 40 miles of condemned highway. he needs a good blowjob. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
This is proof that WaKKKo KKKid, the WWE, is neither married nor a hobbyist.

Suppose some Klansman dies and Hillary is on the membership list? See how stupid it is?

Besides, I can hardly hold it against a married man for hiring hookers, can I? Originally Posted by DSK
So if that were to happen with HRC, would you ignore it?
  • DSK
  • 04-05-2016, 07:55 AM
So if that were to happen with HRC, would you ignore it? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If HRC as a married woman wants to have fun with working girls, I would salute her!

Obviously, she wouldn't join the Klan, either. Did they finally let you in?
I seem to recall something about glass houses and stones

Isn't everyone on this site a repeat offender?

Besides, I can hardly hold it against a married man for hiring hookers, can I? Originally Posted by DSK
its a phone records list, not a hand written member list.

Trump is on the list of white supremist groups robo call list, not an opinion. . . its a fact.

Hypocrisy is the appropriate word when it comes to "family values" politicians.
i
Hypocrisy is the appropriate word when it comes to "family values" politicians. Originally Posted by southtown4488

Like Hillary Clinton?
[QUOTE=filbone;1057989341]
Trump's wife is hotter than most hookers, what does he need a hooker for? QUOTE]

If ugly SOs were the only reason to hobby, there would be no hobby. Personally, I think it would be more difficult to have a disinterested hot wife than a disinterested ugly one. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
pick a reason. ugly. bad sex. kink. whatever. there are 1,000 reasons married people cheat with hookers.

This is proof that WaKKKo KKKid, the WWE, is neither married nor a hobbyist. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
what does Mrs. Assup think of this?

hahahahahaha fucking pig hypocrite.
Let's do this...

.<-- cjohnny54's mark on life

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB