Clark Gable III of Cheaters fame dead

Wow, gone at age 30? WTF? Loved this guy on Cheaters
Link pic etc.......
Plenty of young Americans die every day and it's indeed sad that Clark Gable III has passed away. RIP.

I also read in a news article that he leaves behind a girlfriend and a 1 year old daughter. That's even more tragic. Imagine having to growing up without your father guiding you, teaching you, and being there for you. I know plenty of people do it but still..wow! Very unfortunate.
I didn't even have time to mourn the loss of Peter Tork, and now this!?

sad.. blessings to his extended family, Fiance and child.
Cause of Death ?
“Cheaters” is a hidden-camera unscripted series about people suspected of committing adultery, which began airing in 2000 and has since filmed 17 seasons. As host, Gable confronted people caught in the act, before delivering the bad news on television.

People must be crazy to waste time watching shit like this. This country has just lost irs collective mind.
People must be crazy to waste time watching shit like this. This country has just lost irs collective mind. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I call it - SOCIETY GONE MAD - Enjoy the decline.
I for one, find Cheaters to be hilarious. What I find to be trash are shows like Ancient Aliens, The Search for Noah's Ark, and other complete bullshit on the History channel these days. When I am not educating myself, I enjoy a break this show provides.
Cause of Death ? Originally Posted by Dickey9090
30 years old, in good shape and found unresponsive. I'd say 95% chance it's an OD
I find it hard to mourn the loss of anyone from the entertainment domain. except prince....he was one of a kind.
I find it hard to mourn the loss of anyone from the entertainment domain. except prince....he was one of a kind. Originally Posted by darkwader

yeah. i agree. .i dont mourn many of them.. PRINCE WAS ONE ! who died early!!

TOM PETTY... good soul. died unexpectedly!...
RIP...but I liked Joey Greco better on "Cheaters".
“Cheaters” is a hidden-camera unscripted series about people suspected of committing adultery, which began airing in 2000 and has since filmed 17 seasons. As host, Gable confronted people caught in the act, before delivering the bad news on television.

People must be crazy to waste time watching shit like this. This country has just lost irs collective mind. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
whoever thinks Cheaters is unscripted is naïve as Hell.. some scenes are not, but many are completely scripted.. I have met actors who played scripted scenes on the show, they told me in detail how their parts and scenes came to fruition.

and by the way, they are paid very low money, LOL
whoever thinks Cheaters is unscripted is naïve as Hell.. some scenes are not, but many are completely scripted.. I have met actors who played scripted scenes on the show, they told me in detail how their parts and scenes came to fruition.

and by the way, they are paid very low money, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think almost all of the "reality-based" shows are scripted.

Except for "Mountain Monsters."