Name: AlyssaXOXO
User ID:: 191007
Phone: Provided after screening
Email Address: AlyssaXOXO2016@hushmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.preferred411.com/P122770
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway 8 and I69
Activities: DFK CONVO DATY Suck breasts and titty play, MISH CG MSOG BBJJx3 body worship CIM Full service with condoms x2
Hair Length and Color: Long soft black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Alyssa XOXO has a beautiful face and fantastic body. Her chest is amazingly large with no big gap between her mammories, like a 36F and so firm and natural feeling. Nice round ass. Athleticly tight body. Luscious labia with nice pink tight vagina and sweet taste due to her healthy diet. A very small strip to Rice nose while DATY. Mixed breed Latino, Native American and Filpino
but breasts look Caucasian with a beautiful tan but white bikini line breats. Sweet lips. Super soft hair. A truly gorgeous woman. Sorry did notice eye color because of her fantastic face and pretty chest.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds great.
Especially for 1st post.
ROS? Who needs "premium access"?
Thanks
Did she get up off the bed immediately after the bbbj when you didn’t CIM and brush her teeth before she did anything more ? And also did she get up and wash her crotch after you went down on her before y’all continued? She did that with me and it was a total turn off...she’s beautiful no doubt...I would’ve seen her more than once but she killed the mood and then some with her excessive washing...it was more than anyone I’d ever been with...ever. So strange...I’m sure she’s just looking out for herself...but it was a bit much for me...to each his own.
^^^She didn’t do any of that when I saw her.
Did she get up off the bed immediately after the bbbj when you didn’t CIM and brush her teeth before she did anything more ? And also did she get up and wash her crotch after you went down on her before y’all continued? She did that with me and it was a total turn off...she’s beautiful no doubt...I would’ve seen her more than once but she killed the mood and then some with her excessive washing...it was more than anyone I’d ever been with...ever. So strange...I’m sure she’s just looking out for herself...but it was a bit much for me...to each his own. Originally Posted by COA King
I bet her being so "over sanitized" won't bother you now lol