~I got me 2 dollars if ya want a good time!!~

BTW;; I plagiarized this entire thing!! Not to be confused with polygamy!!!

FACT: Prostitution helped kill the $2 bill. In the early 1900s, when the government was still trying to push the $2 bill (aka the American Toonie), the going rate for a prostitute was, coincidentally enough, $2 a night. (These days, you can still find deals like that, but you'd better have a raging stretch mark fetish.)

Eventually, $2 bills became associated with prostitution... so guys who were carrying them were roped in as johns, whether fairly or not. It's kind of like today when an athlete decided to go to USC, we assume he's making a great salary there, whether it's true or not.
That's funny! I read somewhere that the term 'hooker' was taken from a General who had his troops bivouacked in Washington D.C. whose name was Hooker.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Hooker
In a lot of countries the 1 & 2 unit are coins... Can you imagine being in the strip club when someone wants to make it rain??
In a lot of countries the 1 & 2 unit are coins... Can you imagine being in the strip club when someone wants to make it rain?? Originally Posted by alyssainnewyork
I guess it'd be called making it hail?
speaking of that ..I wonder how pissed a provider would be if you brought all one dollar bills to a session and made it rain !! lol
you would definitely find out what kind of sense of humor she had pretty fast !
I think it would be great fun! Toss all the bills in the air and roll around in them! Actually did that once, but the bills were bigger!
speaking of that ..I wonder how pissed a provider would be if you brought all one dollar bills to a session and made it rain !! lol
you would definitely find out what kind of sense of humor she had pretty fast ! Originally Posted by wildwooly1
She might take up half of your time counting and recounting the ones.
you would definitely find out what kind of sense of humor she had pretty fast ! Originally Posted by wildwooly1

I used to cocktail waitress at a nightclub in Las Vegas. Whenever a customer handed me $100 and asked for 1's I first asked him to hand me another $100. I told him that I have to keep $50 for making me run out to the cage and get your change and then I told the porters to keep their eyes open. As soon as the customer started raining, the porter started sweeping.

As much fun as it is to throw the money in air, I don't know that I'd want to have sex on money.. It's just dirty!! One of my favorite things in the world is also one of the dirtiest things in the world.