Review Discounts!!!

What happenes to assholes who call and ask for a review special meaning a special rate to place a review and they actually lie and don't place it. I think that is so freaking lame why lie just to get a discount its gonna come out in the end what you are about. Can we put names on hear of the assholes that lie just to make it
Yes you can
yep.
Did this actually happen to you or is this a hypothetical question threAD? If it did either out him or follow up by posting pictures of your tits ... See the "lier lier" threAD for style points.
Yes it happened to me!!!!
I've said it before...

ProTip: Either put his handle on blast or shut the fuck up...targetless rants get people ridiculed around here...

P.S.-Unless you're my charming, beautiful, opinionated and vocal wife, then you get a sticky... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I agree with wakeup and the others - either put him out there or let it go
What happenes to assholes who call and ask for a review special meaning a special rate to place a review and they actually lie and don't place it. Originally Posted by missconstanceflow
This best way to have "review specials" is to give them the actual "special or discount" on their NEXT visit...not with a "promised review"

And yes, put them on BLAST
When a guy calls and asks for a discount for a review just say no, or realize that there is a good chance that he won't follow through. His goal is to get a discount. Some will keep their word, others just move on and hunt for the next discount.
This best way to have "review specials" is to give them the actual "special or discount" on their NEXT visit...not with a "promised review"

And yes, put them on BLAST Originally Posted by DickEmDown
It happenned to a lady in dallas. You can follow DED advice but i also think you can offer it right off the bat provided the reviewer has a track record for writing reviews.
... either put him out there or let it go. Originally Posted by poppy71
Or, Door #3: Should you not wish to out the bastard or let it quietly go, this wordy fellow will surely take up your cause:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=852202

Best wishes.
  • Trey
  • 09-28-2013, 01:56 PM

Sounds like a good idea at first. But what if the chick sucks? I ain't going back for a discount on a bad time. And you have to give a all positive review if you want to get that discount. Also you got to rely on a hooker remembering she owes you a discount. Would you rely on a hookers memory? I know hookers never lie and all, and most are very trustworthy but I can see many issues with that idea.
Sounds like a good idea at first. But what if the chick sucks? I ain't going back for a discount on a bad time. Originally Posted by Trey
I could see that...but I was basically speaking from "her" point of view, not the Hobbyist.
Of course, from the Hobbyist POV, the discount THEN promised review works best

More POV's from Dallas for the OP
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=854654
I knew it was you, DeD!

This would be the smartest way ...