Early Mornings....

Do any of you gentlemen ever schedule early morning dates with providers, like at 5 or 6 in the morning? And do any of you ladies offer early morning/late night dates or do you have set hours? Just wondering...
yes, i have done a couple of 7am dates. Its a great way to start the day!
I agree! I keep a pretty weird sleep schedule so most mornings I'm up with the sun and i just think, man some sex on my balcony would really make this sunrise perfect right now lol. I was also just wondering if some ladies ran their hours like a regular day job, you know, open from 9 to 5
if your balcony was in my neck of the woods, then I would be glad to help you start your day
Come to think of it I haven't visited Georgia in a while lol...I'm pretty sure you could give me an early morning energy boost I just might suck all of your energy out though
I offer early morning appts starting at 7am.
I love early mornings and I have done a few wake-up calls that were pretty sensual.
I also do late nights as well up to 2am if my schedule permits.
I'm usually up by 5:30am during the week & the last thing on my mind is sex.

I used to offer an early morning rendezvous between 7-9am...which was $100 more than my regular 1 hour incall. I upped the donation because I am not a morning person & I figured I'd make it more worth my while. Luckily, I only had one patron schedule this while I was offering it. Never again!

I agreed to do a 6am outcall once, but I made the guy book a minimum of 2 hours. When I was done, I went home for a nap.

Unfortunately, real life requires me to be up way too early & the earliest I'll meet someone as Evie, is 10am, if possible.
C'mon back! find a place with a balcony though, so you can suck my energy by the dawn's early light!!

Come to think of it I haven't visited Georgia in a while lol...I'm pretty sure you could give me an early morning energy boost I just might suck all of your energy out though Originally Posted by Karyn Lovely
I am always up early... although I don't get many requests for appts at that time. If I was to get a request though, I wouldn't mind at all and would gladly see him.
Early morning, late at night, evenings, afternoons, mornings, nooners are all good for me
I have heard of appointments being taken early in the morning but I do not partake. I am not morning a person so anything early and I'm on cruise control.
  • DinDC
  • 05-12-2013, 05:50 PM
A few years back, I was in a phase where I was waking up at 4:30 every morning. A provider who I was seeing regularly had also talked about how she's up way early in the morning and ready for appointments by 6 am. So, we decided to schedule a 6 am.

Well, we did it, but were still pretty foggy, even though we both had been up for an hour or two. Didn't try early morning again after that!
As a guy, I wouldn't schedule an early morning session. I've done 9 am many times, but anything around 6 or 7 is just too early for me. I'm not going to wake up at 5 or so, get ready and make a booty call or have a chick come visit me. If I want sex that early in the morning, I'd rather have spent the night with the lady and have "wake-up" sex.
I'm not up and going that early in the morning. I like evening appts around 9-10pm.
I like morning appointments, in part because that is when I'm free to play. My AM provider became unreliable though, she'd sometimes party too late and be still out or sleep through our appointment time. She'd tell me to knock on the window or back door to wake her, then when I did she had a boyfriend over.

Unfortunately, the spontaneity of the hobby seems to make mornings difficult.