Do you tell friends and co-workers about AMP's?

• Fap
  • 11-10-2019, 10:10 PM
I feel like I'm living a double-life because I don't tell anyone.
No way, no how, never
I feel like I'm living a double-life because I don't tell anyone. Originally Posted by Fap
What do you think they would say to you?
  • Gp_R
  • 11-11-2019, 05:14 AM
I don’t openly tell people but my co-worker told me about some places. I played stupid lol
I don’t openly tell people but my co-worker told me about some places. I played stupid lol Originally Posted by Gp_R
Until you bump into him at Pearls one of these days.
nope. AMP? You mean what I plug my guitar into?
I'm pretty open about it myself could careless what people think about my life. I have even invited a co-worker who was in the middle of a very nasty breakup. He looked like he hadn't slept in a week he politely declined. We're still co-workers to this day.
  • LCZ28
  • 11-12-2019, 09:45 AM
Never was open until about a year and a half ago here at my new job, a co-worker always talked about how he goes to "Goodtimes" and after a while I started talking to him about my hobby as well...pretty funny how we had been visiting the same AMPs for a while and never once ran into eachother hahaha
Never. Will take it to the grave. I have nothing to gain by confiding in anyone.
I'm very open about SubAMPing...but I am always surprised when I hear that some of them offer extras. I only go for the massage, myself. And, I read Playboy for the articles.

Seriously, SubAMPs provide a reasonable amount of plausible deniability. And, there's something special about getting the Secret Handshake (Mouthshake?), knowing that a Soccer Mom is in the next room. Even better, knowing she got her nub rubbed, when she walks out a red-faced, quivering mass.
It's simply a risk/reward analysis...nothing good to be gained by sharing but everything to lose!
Never tell someone something that can be used against you later.
I have told to the ones I think can afford the hobby and things always worked out fine. I don't care about what others say or think about me at all.
The vast majority of people I know cannot afford it, so no time to waste and no time to brag.
I have talked to a couple co workers about subamps. Sometimes subamps are great but onetime it cost me a great friend
Dude! How do you think Jack Welch and Tim Cook rose to become CEO? They shared their rub and tug secrets and weren’t afraid to be vulnerable. You’ve got to give a little... Cry a little... Spunk a little... And share a little.

Sharing is caring. Give your co-workers the gift of love... even if they have to pay for it. You’ll be amazed at how your career will take off just like a rope of cum flying into a spa girl’s eye.