MAY DAY

Per Merriam-Webster

1may

verbal auxiliary \ˈmā\
past might \ˈmīt\ present singular & plural may
CloseStyle: MLA APA Chicago

Definition of MAY

a archaic : have the ability to b : have permission to <you may go now> : be free to <a rug on which children may sprawl — C. E. Silberman> —used nearly interchangeably with can c —used to indicate possibility or probability <you may be right> <things you may need> ; sometimes used interchangeably with can <one of those slipups that may happen from time to time — Jessica Mitford> ; sometimes used where might would be expected <you may think from a little distance that the country was solid woods — Robert Frost>

—used in auxiliary function to express a wish or desire especially in prayer, imprecation, or benediction <may the best man win>

—used in auxiliary function expressing purpose or expectation <I laugh that I may not weep> or contingency <she'll do her duty come what may> or concession <he may be slow but he is thorough> or choice <the angler may catch them with a dip net, or he may cast a large, bare treble hook — Nelson Bryant>

: shall, must —used in law where the sense, purpose, or policy requires this interpretation

See Usage Discussion at can
Origin of MAY

Middle English (1st & 3d singular present indicative), from Old English mæg; akin to Old High German mag (1st & 3d singular present indicative) have power, am able (infinitive magan), and perhaps to Greek mēchos means, expedientFirst Known Use: before 12th century

Rhymes with MAY

a, ae, bay, bey, blae, brae, bray, chez, clay, Cray, day, dey, dray, eh, fay, fey, flay, fley, frae, fray, Frey, gay, Gay, gey, gley, gray, hay, he, hey, Hue, j, jay, Jay, k, kay, Kay, lay, lei, nay, , née, neigh, Ney, pay, pe, play, pray, prey, qua, quai, quay, Rae, ray, re, say, shay, slay, sleigh, spae, spay, Spey, splay, spray, stay, stray, sway, Tay, they, tray, trey, way, weigh, whey, yea [-]hide
[-]hide

a, ae, bay, bey, blae, brae, bray, chez, clay, Cray, day, dey, dray, eh, fay, fey, flay, fley, frae, fray, Frey, gay, Gay, gey, gley, gray... [+]more

a, ae, bay, bey, blae, brae, bray, chez, clay, Cray, day, dey, dray, eh, fay, fey, flay, fley, frae, fray, Frey, gay, Gay, gey, gley, gray... [+]more

2may

noun \ˈmā\
Definition of MAY

archaic : maiden

Origin of MAY

Middle English, from Old English mǣg kinsman, kinswoman, maidenFirst Known Use: before 12th century

I fail to see why some may have a problem understanding this term.
Meh.
But.... But.... the title says 'May Day' & we all know Grace Jones is 'May Day.'

I was just watching Boomerang the other day with GenNic. I love Grace Jones in that movie...
I was just watching Boomerang the other day with GenNic. I love Grace Jones in that movie... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I liked her better in Conan....
  • R.M.
  • 11-16-2013, 07:42 AM
wtf no taint
I was just watching Boomerang the other day with GenNic. I love Grace Jones in that movie... Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

I liked her better in Conan.... Originally Posted by Russ38

LOL!

Grace Jones rocked DIVA like none other in that movie...

"You're not gay. You don't want to fuck me."

I liked her better when she wasn't doing that androgynous gender bending she was famous for, she looks great in a dress.

They just don't make movies like that anymore.
I'll wager that - before the operation - Grace's dick was even bigger than LD's.

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Pussy pussee pusseeeee pussyyyy pussyyyy pussyyy pusssyyyyy pussyyy pussyy

LMMFAO!!!!!!! She had me ROLLIN'!!!!
I'll wager that - before the operation - Grace's dick was even bigger than LD's. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Maybe, but she rocked it. And rocked it well she did.

& also.... It's a nipple.

You really should be posting taint.
I liked her better in Conan.... Originally Posted by Russ38
Much better in Vamp......