Why Doesn't Trump Put The Russian Questions To Rest? I kKnow Why!

All Trump has to do is call for a independent investigation into the Russian claims, telling the world that they did nothing wrong so they will cooperate fully. This would end the issue, why won't he do this, I know why

BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY
Guilty of what StandingStupid?
I am so sick of the two party system. Are dems going to whine and cry for the next four years about the Russian question, just like Reps cried Obama was not an American for 8 years. Get over yourselves, stop ttying to just piss each other off, everyone has a big dick, okay already!!!!

New idea; discuss actual issues that matter and how can we improve our nation. How do we make it a free country again? When do we put value back into the Constitution, instead of ripping it down shred by shred. When do we give back rights to the people, when do we as the people start taking responsibility instead of just blaming the other guy, or asking out government to fix all our problems??

What was I thinking though, lol, intelligence on a hooker board, lol. Okay nevermind
... call for a independent investigation into the Russian claims, ... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
In chronological order .... have one for HillaryNoMore first.
What was I thinking though, lol, intelligence on a hooker board...... Originally Posted by gentlemantoo

You aren't about to get that from StandInShit....in a month's time he's become Eccie's All Time Stupidest poster ever.
^^^^ It's a badge he wears proudly ..... but I seriously doubt he's really that stupid, he knows what he's doing ..... just throwing out any old shit as "news" then he sits back and watches the sparks fly from the rest of us .....
^^^^ It's a badge he wears proudly ..... but I seriously doubt he's really that stupid, he knows what he's doing ..... just throwing out any old shit as "news" then he sits back and watches the sparks fly from the rest of us ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Nah, he's just plain stupid.
Damn Bambino, what the fuck is wrong with the water up there?
^^^^ It's a badge he wears proudly ..... but I seriously doubt he's really that stupid, he knows what he's doing ..... just throwing out any old shit as "news" then he sits back and watches the sparks fly from the rest of us ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
You mean the feces fly, right chango?
All Trump has to do is call for a independent investigation into the Russian claims, telling the world that they did nothing wrong so they will cooperate fully. This would end the issue, why won't he do this, I know why

BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Why would Trump waste taxpayer money on baseless allegations?

BECAUSE HE IS GUILTY Originally Posted by StandinStraight

source.gif
The Liberals would be delighted for Trump to spend the next four years engulfed with "investigations" of their fake news bullshit.... chasing ghosts and spurious allegations that have no meaning. Like this thread.
I am so sick of the two party system. Are dems going to whine and cry for the next four years about the Russian question, just like Reps cried Obama was not an American for 8 years. Get over yourselves, stop ttying to just piss each other off, everyone has a big dick, okay already!!!!

New idea; discuss actual issues that matter and how can we improve our nation. How do we make it a free country again? When do we put value back into the Constitution, instead of ripping it down shred by shred. When do we give back rights to the people, when do we as the people start taking responsibility instead of just blaming the other guy, or asking out government to fix all our problems??

What was I thinking though, lol, intelligence on a hooker board, lol. Okay nevermind Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
The question of weather Obama was a American was totally stupid and a waste of time. Trumps Russian connections are deep and may be a threat to our national security. The investigation of this administrations Russian ties is by far the most important issue that needs to be resolved. If you don't understand this then you need to think again.
Trumps Russian connections are deep and may be a threat to our national security. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What are his "connections" that ....

.... are a "threat to our national security"?

BUSTED!!
You read it here first.

He will drop out of the race any time now.

YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME!!!