Hour long blowjob.

Are then any girls that can give an hour long blowjob. On her knee. On her stomach. Siting in a chair. Laying on you back. Just strait up sucking cock. Ball and dayo. A lot of guys like me reall enjoy it. Party because the more I am exicited I find was to accommodate the sensual parts of the women. It's so much and we usually bothe end up laughing satisfied and a sense of delightful debachery. Always seems to have a happy connect. I usually end with a nice massage to my girl. So far 100 % of them have absolutely adored it. I never realized how much I love giving a woman a massage. I like making a lady feel good. Any interest in this
Forgot to Mention I will pay the full rate you request if you are a girl I like
Longest blow job I ever gave was 4 hours.

I've had a mindbloooooowing cock worship session with Eva Damita 2 hours and wouldn't be surprised if she could go longer. From the shower, after shower, that hot water thing she does, ball licking,shit. Need to book again
Check out Youownme. She can go a long time
For you to last whole hr of BJ,, you must pick a lady who suck at BJ to last whole hr or you need to have some kind of ED.
I love sucking cock in as many positions as you desire while I use my very long tongue to lick your balls. Facefuck me MSOG and feed me all your cream)))))))
Years ago I had a 2 hour session with Lita...first 45 minutes was FBSM with a wonderful BBBJ to completion following by a good hour of cock worship. If the gal knows what she is doing she can edge you for quite some time.

While I like to throw some 69 into that mix, if I get her too distracted I have to be careful to not get too worked up on her pleasure or I'll pop too soon.
<----- raises hand to the hr long sucking/edging

However, I don't give dato
Hey LL, if I bring the lipstick....just thinkin'
I offer hr long bbbj only sessions....and I'm highly skilled and super enjoy it.

Check me out...
I would definitely be 'up' for a session like that. Gotta include DFK and some 69 would make it even better. Shooting for the moon would include TUMA but sometimes you can't have it all.
I have done a full hour nothing but having my way with a cocktail in my mouth hehe. I just love hearing a man moan.
I've never had one of these .........and I mean never !

I've got to be doing something wrong !

I've had them promised to only end after about 15 minutes most of the time.

Now, I've had some really really nice ones.....but an hour.....yeah, right !

Maybe I should draw up a formal contract or something !

Seriously, please pm me ladies if you think you could do this !

Maybe it's being shaped like a quart beer can that's the issue ?
I'm your hr long bbbj girl...ask around. I specifically offer hh and hr bbbj only sessions... I'm that good

And tuma for him and her is available