Nobody talking about Trump self quarantining?

Hope Hicks may have infected everyone on Marine One. Trump tweeted that he is self quarantining until he gets his test results back. He has access to the best tests in the world. Both a rapid test and a pcr test would have their results back by now. Are they triple checking or are they drafting spin?

2020 is bonkers.
bark bark bark
bark bark bark Originally Posted by winn dixie

I guess I probably should have included Trumps tweet for, um, people like you.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...59538279239686
I guess I probably should have included Trumps tweet for, um, people like you.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...59538279239686 Originally Posted by smokedog01
oink oink oink
He’s got it. So does Pence. Victims of a hoax.

Say hello to President Pelosi.
T R U M P understood the risks H E was taking. H E went to a bunch of rallies with thousands of people crowded around H I M. H E put H I S own life in danger to encourage the opening of the country and a return to some sort of normalcy. In my mind, it's pretty brave. H E is after all in the high risk group.
He’s got it. So does Pence.

Say hello to President Pelosi. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pelosi is too drunk to respond
Hope Hicks may have infected everyone on Marine One. Trump tweeted that he is self quarantining until he gets his test results back. He has access to the best tests in the world. Both a rapid test and a pcr test would have their results back by now. Are they triple checking or are they drafting spin?

2020 is bonkers. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Trump doesn't have Covid-19. He's probably pulling a stunt for all you assholes on the left. Haven't any of you figured it out yet, Trump loves to fuck with you stupid bastards. He'll probably spend his quarantine at Mar-a- Largo partying, lol.
Trump doesn't have Covid-19. He's probably pulling a stunt for all you assholes on the left. Haven't any of you figured it out yet, Trump loves to fuck with you stupid bastards. He'll probably spend his quarantine at Mar-a- Largo partying, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

I think that it would be more important for him to confirm to his base that he is healthy and too insulated for the corona than it would be for him to pull a late night stunt on people that likely won't even read about it until after his status is confirmed tomorrow morning.

You old guys on this board are funny. You and Oeb calling me a leftist and Larper calling me broke is like someone that has never as much as seen a picture of you calling you ugly. You are all out of touch old men yelling at clouds. Shooting blanks for years in multiple ways.
  • Tiny
  • 10-01-2020, 10:51 PM
Hope Hicks may have infected everyone on Marine One. Trump tweeted that he is self quarantining until he gets his test results back. He has access to the best tests in the world. Both a rapid test and a pcr test would have their results back by now. Are they triple checking or are they drafting spin? Originally Posted by smokedog01
The most likely explanation is that he tested negative. But the incubation period for Covid 19 is two to fourteen days, so he's quarantining until enough time has passed so he'll definitively know whether he caught it from Hope Hicks.

Or Levianon could be right and he's pulling a stunt.
The most likely explanation is that he tested negative. But the incubation period for Covid 19 is two to fourteen days, so he's quarantining until enough time has passed so he'll definitively know whether he caught it from Hope Hicks.

Or Levianon could be right and he's pulling a stunt. Originally Posted by Tiny

Maybe you are right. I just find it highly unlikely that the guy that purposefully downplayed the severity of covid would not jump at the chance to prove that he was extremely close to someone that tested positive without masks and came out smelling like an orange rose. You give him much more credit for potential cleverness and dark humor than I do.

Edit: Just confirmed. Trump and Melania positive.
  • Tiny
  • 10-01-2020, 11:04 PM
Edit: Just confirmed. Trump and Melania positive. Originally Posted by smokedog01
Whoa!!! This is going to get real interesting.

This is pretty unlikely, probably less than 5%, but I wonder what happens if Trump becomes sick enough that he can't campaign or even passes away before the election.

Boris Johnson, the UK prime minister, was on death's door and he's a lot younger than Trump, although maybe about as overweight.

In any event, my prayers are with the president. He's not my favorite person, but I hope he pulls through.
Wow..

I hope the Trumps will come through ok. Dow futures down over 400 points.

2021 can't get here soon enough.
Whoa!!! This is going to be interesting.

This is pretty unlikely, probably less than 5%, but I wonder what happens if Trump becomes sick enough that he can't campaign or even passes away before the election. Originally Posted by Tiny

He is old and out of shape. That fatality rate is much higher for that demo.
Children almost never get it. Neither do younger people.