How long of a play-date?

Greetings,

I wanted to know everyone's thoughts on how long of a play-date/session is too much or too little? I personally find that one hour flies by, two can be just right sometimes and three gives plenty of time to explore the things my dungeon has to offer.

What's your thoughts on longer play-dates, overnights, weekends, parties etc.

Look forward to hearing the responses!
Maitresse Renee
I prefer my ride it like you stole it sessions of 90 minutes!

I have them down to a good routine!
I so hate to be rushed and always like a 2 hour session. Keeping multi hour rates low helps encourage this.............Have fun! YUM!
90 minutes is a short session to me, 2-3 hours is my preferred time. That way there is no rush, no sense of urgency, and everyone can enjoy themselves. 3 hours can be a bit long for a first meeting, especially if things don't "click" but if both people are comfortable, 3 hours is a blast.
I do like longer sessions....I just mostly get the 90 minute requests
How about all night?
OMFG---Hell yeahhhhhhhhhhh-----an all nighter with BadHusband is my fantasy!
3 hours is my min session time
I prefer 5-6 hours or all-nighters.
have yet to find anyone that has knocked my socks off enough that I've gotten a weekend or longer but would love a weekender....sadly I thnk i'm too old to physically to handle a weekend long session!
I prefer a two hour session, if I'm seeing a Dom for the first time.

MF
90 min + are the besssttt. Higher level of comfort & so much fun
i'd prefer 2 hour minimum. that provides for extensive exploration and variations!
I think the perfect play date lasts until we are both totally exhausted / satisfied / used you pick the right word for you.
It sort of depends on how relaxed or intense the situation.
If its a nice civilized have a drink, smoke a cigarette, have some fun.....then have another drink, smoke another cigarette, more fun.....two or three hours makes yaddayadda a happy boy.....BUT if its....WHAM BAM get your clothes off and ravage me.....six different positions and non stop humping....that also makes yaddayadda a happy boy..but an hour is all I can take without a break....
One hour is good and if the time runs over there is no extra fee.
90 minutes to 2 hours. 1 hour is too little time.