Would You Like Some Marks With That Orgasm?

You're there...helpless & restrained in her fave position as she teases you towards what you know will be an explosive release. Yeah..she smacks your ass and turns it into a bright red globe but is that enough to make this a true BDSM-type session? Is the No pain...no gain" credo applicable here?

How about some marks on your chest from hot wax?
A couple of lash marks spanning your back?
Can you picture the indentations in your nipples from those alligator clamps?

Would you refrain from true pain if it's "incovenient" or impossible to hide from someone else?

Will BDSM-light do the trick?
i my self enjoy it thoroughly, bring it!
I love candle wax play!
That hot wax dripping down my body/on my tits/on my belly/in my sweet spot....hot wax dripping down my back and resting on my ass............a little pain with the pleasure

who wants to play with my candles...lol!

Mmmmmm, I love playing with candle wax!
I love candle wax play!
That hot wax dripping down my body/on my tits/on my belly/in my sweet spot....hot wax dripping down my back and resting on my ass............a little pain with the pleasure

who wants to play with my candles...lol!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Best she be tied spread-eagle to the bed....blindfolded and a Rabbit vibe secured up her pussy. Let her roll and buzz a bit before you drop the first hot bit of waxon her nipples. When she starts arching towards the source you're on target. Don't forget to do the same thing to her clit and pussy...stomachs are a great spot too...as is the cleavage.......