any other vault dwellers ready to take to the wastes?

Saw the new trailer and I'm super stoked for tomorrows Fallout release. New Vegas lost me a bit on the workbench ammo upgrades, but, hardcore mode was so awesome (with food and thirst being a factor) I hope they bring it back again. My character usually focuses on small guns, stealth, and repair with high VATS and luck. As a result, my guy is awesome from super long range and sneaks through tunnels well. So, who else is as excited as I am? Tell me how you like to build your character; what's the most effective build for you? Also what do you hope to see in the new one?
Hmmm guess y'all are already in line!
I'll play it, but I don't know when, my Steam queue is pretty backed up at the moment.
I'm excited for it! I have my preorder in and keep checking steam irrationally
I'm excited for it! I have my preorder in and keep checking steam irrationally Originally Posted by Wavarry
Thats more like the response I expected!! Haha I figure tomorrow is going to be a bit of an unofficial holiday lasting until...ohhh..how long until sleep depravation kicks in? Lol
I just can't get into it. The one fallout game I bought, can't remember which one, I hated. Too much time to set up character and not being in total control of him. I like the first person games. When I'm getting beat bad on multi player I hand the controller to my son and he catches me back up. Haha
  • BFHP
  • 11-09-2015, 02:50 AM
Funny story, I have the sweet limited edition with a Pip Boy coming via Amazon tomorrow, but I don't actually have an Xbox One yet! It's actually by design, I have some crazy critical stuff to finish (tons of writing and crunching stats) before I will allow myself to jump head first into it.

I guess I've matured a bit since Fallout 3? Eh, probably not.
Fallout 4 and StarCraft 2 in the same night >< First world gamer problems...
This is literally what all my free time will be dedicated to.
So I was slightly disappointed after my first session (feels almost unchanged from Fallout 3) but now I have been completely sucked in. More of the same isn't always a terrible thing...
I only have a couple hours invested in it so far, but been having fun. Played the he'll out of Fallout 3, but never really did play much of New Vegas.
Dang Ginger, and I didn't think it possible for you to be any sexier...

I'm SUPER stoked but alas, broke. Hoping Santy Clause is good to me this year. Fallout 3 is easily one of my favorite games ever, and I enjoyed New Vegas as well ( I just love that open-worldness!).

And since this is a sex board we are on...

Did anyone else find the "sex scene" in New Vegas? You can hook up with the manager of Vault 21 hotel. She comes to you room, screen goes black and you hear her moaning. Lights come on and she's sleeping on your bed in panties and tank top, and you are now Well Rested. Lol.
Dang Ginger, and I didn't think it possible for you to be any sexier...

I'm SUPER stoked but alas, broke. Hoping Santy Clause is good to me this year. Fallout 3 is easily one of my favorite games ever, and I enjoyed New Vegas as well ( I just love that open-worldness!).

And since this is a sex board we are on...

Did anyone else find the "sex scene" in New Vegas? You can hook up with the manager of Vault 21 hotel. She comes to you room, screen goes black and you hear her moaning. Lights come on and she's sleeping on your bed in panties and tank top, and you are now Well Rested. Lol. Originally Posted by krunkie

... Lest we forget the hookers at gahmorra and the sex bot