Tha werd onna street is thet ol' Charlie Sheen is HIV+

An' a bet Ah knows how he got it! Thet durn Tiger blood!
Attached Images File Type: jpg siegfried-and-roy3.jpg (62.2 KB, 222 views)
Adonis was a Greek and obviously gay.
I blame the Adonis DNA.
winner... winner... HIV for dinner.

lol at least it wasn't Emilio.
I heard the same thing on the radio this morning. I wonder how many people this is going to effect?
According to this post he was diagnosed 4 yrs ago.
http://www.biography.com/people/char...81297#synopsis

From that post....

HIV-Positive

In November 2015, Sheen publicly revealed he was HIV-positive, having been diagnosed four years prior. “It’s a hard three letters to absorb. It’s a turning point in one’s life,” he told Matt Lauer on the Today show. Since his diagnosis, Sheen claims he's been regimented on taking medication to manage his disease.
Well, he left Tew anna Half Men five yars ago. So, if'n he got die-ag-nosed wif HIV four yars ago, thet means whilst he wuz a-WINNING he wuzn't jus' a-gittin' blue ribb'ns fer his trubble. Laik Ah said, it hadda be thet nasty ol' Tiger blood! It's jus' thet "Tiger" wuz tha name o' his hoogars's pimp!

Wrap thet rascal, folks! 'Spesh-ah-lee, if'n sumbuddy is a-butt fukkin' an' thar a-goin' in dry!
Why Sheen came clean and what the Doctors, lawyers, Publicists, and the rest of Sheen's camp is up to, will certainly fold out in time but no one is demanding he be fired (by his dad and brother)

How will it go in court? Why / how did it get out? Did Sheen let anyone outside of his family know? Was his ailment a rumor until a fact source was discovered? Did he tell one prostitute and they told other and he was being blackmailed? Blackmailed by a prostitute NO that can't be true!!!

I'd bet it was due to a contract (life insurance) policy and a leak at "Sony" or we would never have known..

Sony could not insure him so they didn't contract him. He now works for his father and brother, and makes far less than if he were in the big leagues, who probably knew of his condition so never took out a big $$$ policy on him. They just managed around it.

I'd like to be his legal team just because he would keep me busy for years and it would be interesting. Just imagine the interrogatives, due to the questions that could be asked, and the Dispositions. Knowing that they can go to jail for lying could make it fun to question a prostitute as it could make some better reading than on eccie or anywhere else. Dammed right that some of what you would hear could make Bonn11 blush, you'll never know.

Lets get this straight; There is no defense for having sex with someone while you know you have AIDS without proof that the other was informed, consensual, and establishing a proof source. Without all three they should be able to be prosecuted for committing a FELONY!!!!! Fuck the $500 fine bullshit. Civil matters not withstanding, the penalty should be severe enough to be effective. Now in CA it is a lesser crime than prostitution with $1000 fine and or up to 6 months. (optional sex registry) Mandatory jail on second offense. I am not sure if a habitual felony charge is available in CA, but I believe so.

Sheen, who says he didn't have unprotected sex (hookers disagree) has no proof that it didn't go down without protection. Even the Today Show questioned his ability to inform someone he had AIDS or to make sure, OR REMEMBER, they were protected. Because of that he is now left with an open ended liability that (IN THE CASE OF TRANSMITTING AIDS) no jury would with sympathize with. Now more than 10 women (Prostitutes I am sure) have contacted a (one) lawyer to possibly bring charges (Heidi's?) but no one has contacted law enforcement.

What could happen next? Will Charlie be on the Late Show? Will the network cancel his show?

Do you know this man?

Michael Johnson, a wrester from Missouri, was found guilty of exposing partners to HIV. He was sentenced to 30 1/2 years in prison.

How about this one who did the same thing?

If Charlie was tried in MO he would probably both spend his life in prison and also be bankrupted in civil matters. Will it happen In CA?

Unless there is a legal loophole, as in, calling Sheen's infection "Undetectable", he is in a "he said, she said" scenario and without proof of infection charges may go nowhere. If there is a infection, it is still going to be a hard case to win. I understand that his defense would include testing controlled samples and it it cannot be detected he is infected than there will need to be proof sources. His past medical records and the Dr's real knowledge is quashed. How can someone be successful in saying you were infected or put in danger by him if he does not test positive? If infected, there is no way to determine who gave someone aids or when.

This means the hookers will be forced to open up their medical records, possibly disclose every person she ever slept with, and the mongers, BFs, Hubbies, etc. and all of them would have to be tested, make their medical record public, both may have any STDs, their treatment. public and any autoimmune disorders made public. This could destroy thousands of families

As I said before: This whole "coming out" may just be a legal move as a result of blackmailers. Although, to sue someone and win over having sex with someone, you have to prove you were damaged, what those damages were, and how those damages affected you. Since you can't determine who gave it to you and you just admitted to an prostitute, (an illegal activity) just one monger saying you BB'ed him may become an issue. God forbid if one of the mongers come back positive for AIDS ... in that case it would get interesting.

Quoted from TMZ "Charlie Sheen could have some big legal problems with the revelation he has HIV, because in California it's a crime for someone to have unprotected sex hen that person knows he or she is infected with HIV.
Charlie has not said if he's had unprotected sex, but as we previously reported we know he's settled several cases with people who were unaware of his HIV status and had sex with him. If he did have unprotected sex, under California law, he could get 6 months in jail.
The law is clear ... anyone with a communicable disease who "willfully exposes another person" is guilty. There was a case this past March in which a San Diego man was convicted of the crime for willfully exposing his boyfriend to HIV. He was later sentenced to 6 months in jail.
The stakes are higher if someone knows they have HIV and has sex with another person with the intent to transmit the disease ... then it's a felony punishable by a maximum of 8 years in prison.
Law enforcement sources say no one has come forward yet complaining Charlie exposed them to HIV."

California Health and Safety Code states that “any person who exposes another to HIV by engaging in unprotected sexual activity (anal or vaginal intercourse without a condom), when the infected person knows at the time of the unprotected sex that he or she is infected with HIV, has not disclosed his or her HIV-positive status, and acts with the specific intent to infect the other person with HIV, is guilty of a felony.”

Now that is a fucked up law. You can have AIDS in CA and unless you can prove that the person who infected you did so with the intent of harming you it is a misdemeanor.

IT SHOULD READ LIKE THIS
"Michigan law criminalize nondisclosure, stating that if a person has been diagnosed with HIV and knows that he or she is infected and “engages in sexual penetration with another person without having first informed the other person that he or she has acquired immunodeficiency syndrome or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome related complex or is HIV infected, is guilty of a felony.”

I found this one and loved it.