Women's worn panties

Anyone have a fetish for these? PM me for details
Thanks
I absolutely love sticking my nose in a pair of well worn panties. It gets me hard every time.
A local sheriff's department was waiting on a warrant to open a package that dogs had indicate it was of Interest.
When they open the package it was a pair of black Panties LOL
This is a true story
LOL. I have come across several guys wishing to buy my panties- I always have a clean xtra pair to wear home just incase! Socks too- have been requested before!
Lol..... I have had only one client confess to snatching my thong on our very first visit! I thought it was cute and so every once in awhile when he is a good boy I will gift him a pair. There was one time I did catch him smelling my panties as I walked back into the room after steping out for a second 😂 he got a little embarrassed and dropped them on the floor..... The cutest thing ever
Never had the yen for panties, bras, nylons and such. Love women's' boots, sneakers and kinky high heels, not to obsess over them but as a part of my ultimate fetish, that being sexy, bare female soles and toes!
During my travels in Amsterdam I've asked a few ladies if I could keep their panties. I don't know if it's just a language barrier thing or what but they've always said no. It never occurred to me to ask to BUY them. Maybe if I flash some Euros around they'll say yes. Next trip I'll definitely try it.
  • 10-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Luv dirty panties. Any ladies selling?
I sell, as does a BBW girlfriend of mine. Even have a P.O. Box ;-)
How do you sell panties. I've been thinking about doing that
A non hobby playmate likes to hide her worn panties around my home so that I find them later, often when I least expect it. The smell brings back fond memories. So yes guess that makes me a panty sniffer too. Lol
My X started my pantie interest. Her pussy just smelt so good. I could get hard just smelling them. I told her about it and she loved it. I would ask her to wear them two days sometimes lol. Even after we split she would drive by and put them in my mailbox lol. Sex was great but it seems it was the only area we got along.
I have been known to "surrender" my panties to a few special repeat clients..

And once on Bourbon St I slipped my panties off after a night of dancing and gave to the bartender at Coyote Ugly....he says he hung them in his office..lol........I also gave that gent one of my bras to hang on their "bra rack"!
Ever been to boot hill in Daytona Beach?

I have many a pair from providers .some I took shopping for them others I just asked them for .

Mini boot hill .
For a while now, I've been toying with the possibility of offering my worn panties as well as candid Polaroid if it were the case that one would want small tokens to serve as reminders of our time together.