Encounter: Amazing brunch with the lovely Erica Jordan!!!

Date: 7/13/2018
Name: Erica Jordan
User ID:: n/a yet
Phone: n/a
Email Address: ericajordan@protonmail.ch
URL / Website: [staff edit - GM]
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria area
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, more DFK, BBBJ, MPCFS, more DFK!
Hair Length and Color: Brunette below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I saw Erica's P411 profile online earlier in the week. Very little info but her profile & pics piqued my interest so I sent a PM and introduced myself. I am so happy I did!!! We shared PM's all week and set up a 90 min meeting for brunch before my flight to NY. I arrived 15 mins early and PM'd her I was there. She sent room # and I went up. Light knock and Erica opened the door... BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!

Erica is not new to the business but has been away for a while and deleted all of her old info. She let me know she had 20+ TER reviews before the site closed in the US. I made Erica aware of the ECCIE and she is planning to join us here.

Erica's physical description is just as stated in her P411 profile: Long dark hair, green/hazel eyes, beautiful face, 5'6", 135, 34DD manmades, soft yet firm butt & sexy legs. OK I added the last two.

Highly recommended!!! Treat her like the classy lady she is and you may get to meet the tiger within!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Attaboy! Nice review!
Attaboy! Nice review! Originally Posted by Gatsby.Hobbyist

Thank you Gatsby... I already let Erica know about the tie... looking forward to those pics!!!