Name: Annie/Anna
Phone: 210-264-1979
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: -
Address: Where Saigon used to be, but the door to the right
Activities: TS, CBJ and PM
Hair Length and Color: Black, Mid-back, up in pony tail.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Maybe 5’4” and 140lbs? Hard to tell and I’m terrible at height and weight. Nice D size titties, but plump in the middle. Super cute face though and a bubbly personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, I just put her on my list for next week.
Wow Annies is still there? i used to love seeing her…

She said she quit for a while… wants to open a hair salon and hire a bunch of barbers. She’s partnered with someone now and they have one of those salon suites, but they want to open a brick and mortar place, so she came back to the AMP biz to earn/save for it. She does all the back office work and gets a 15% cut of the profit. As you can imagine, I heard all about her endeavors while there!
Too many of these AMP girls get burned out and their service level suffer as a result. There are still some, like Katie, that make sure the customer is satified, most of the younger ones want easy money with little or no effort, hold your ground and don't reward substandard service.
Katie gets burned out too, why do you think she will up and leave for a few months here and there
Taking a well deserved break, does not indicate burn out, when girls hang on and give shitty service, to turn a buck, as if they are doing you a favor means they really should find another line of work