Do women have orgasms?

Asking for a friend
Weak
Who cares?

Sex is a race, and im winning....
Weak Originally Posted by rockerrick
Yeah, your right. It was weak. I was just bored. My apologies.
Uh sweetie, you're not winning with just 8 reviews. But hang in there-attitude is everything!

Who cares?

Sex is a race, and im winning.... Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Ever hear of tongue in cheek ellen?

Why even comment on my review count? Seems like someone grasping at straws to try to insult me?

Why even comment on my review count? Seems like someone grasping at straws to try to insult me? Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
She was also being cheeky

Why even comment on my review count? Seems like someone grasping at straws to try to insult me? Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
Probably just pointing out that a race with 9 people is not quite the NYC marathon.
Keep on winning Stewie...

@ Alcar... the answer is yes.
Usually it involves them curled up in fetal twitching, and if you try to touch them they slap your hand away.
Asking for a friend Originally Posted by Alcar0314
The fact that you ask means the answer is: "NOT WITH YOU!" Otherwise, you'd already know the answer.
The fact that you ask means the answer is: "NOT WITH YOU!" Otherwise, you'd already know the answer. Originally Posted by nuglet
HAHAHAHA
The fact that you ask means the answer is: "NOT WITH YOU!" Otherwise, you'd already know the answer. Originally Posted by nuglet
SAVAGE!
I was just teasing you sugar

I say no. That way I can concentrate on myself. A little selfish I know, but I'm worth it.
Asking for a friend Originally Posted by Alcar0314
Never