Who had sex today?

Not me
Well, technically it was yesterday.

Not me Originally Posted by Alcar0314
Quit being a wuss and getting laid is pretty easy
I did. Not my best work I must say, but got the job done.
Quit being a wuss and getting laid is pretty easy Originally Posted by Whispers
Thanks for the advice.

Being a wuss is pretty hard to overcome. I'm kinda short, my belly has gotten a little out of control these past few years, and I've got acne scars that I hide with a beard. And worst of all, I live with my parents so I don't get much privacy.

You have a lot of confidence, so you're most likely a handsome stud. Getting laid is probably a lot easier for you than it is for me.
I did. Not my best work I must say, but got the job done. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Huzzah!
Thanks for the advice.

Being a wuss is pretty hard to overcome. I'm kinda short, my belly has gotten a little out of control these past few years, and I've got acne scars that I hide with a beard. And worst of all, I live with my parents so I don't get much privacy.

You have a lot of confidence, so you're most likely a handsome stud. Getting laid is probably a lot easier for you than it is for me. Originally Posted by Alcar0314
Oh don't mind him, the kind of girls he likes wouldn't even look in his direction let alone fuck him unless there is some kind of incentive involved.

Now he'll try to tell you all about how he scores young beautiful hotties for free, but those who have half a brain and know better, know that those girls are playing his ass like a fucken Tuba, and are after something so they give a little in order to take a lot...
I saw many girls I would want to with
I saw many girls I would want to with Originally Posted by privateD84
Nobody asked you Claire.
Well, technically it was yesterday.

Originally Posted by Fletchlives
Oh don't mind him, the kind of girls he likes wouldn't even look in his direction let alone fuck him unless there is some kind of incentive involved.

Now he'll try to tell you all about how he scores young beautiful hotties for free, but those who have half a brain and know better, know that those girls are playing his ass like a fucken Tuba, and are after something so they give a little in order to take a lot... Originally Posted by Little Monster

Are you describing Whispers or me..
Kinda sort sounds like me.
Not yet but I am working on it!! Any takers?
Only dudes had sex today? Ladies, feel free to chime in!
I just did. She was great!!

Sam
Does midnight count? Lol

The SO had a hard time falling asleep, so he needed his night meds..