Misty.. LAST CALL!!! LAST CALL!!! LEAVING TONIGHT. So I'm doing a SPECIAL 😙😙😙 any thoughts ???

So I enjoyed my time, the nightlife in Austin is amazing but you guys are very shy... no one willing to set the record straight with me and have a blast!!! So I'm leaving this evening any suggestions on how to leave with a bang???
(staff edit; rate removed - ad posting violation; ztonk)
MIA INCALL DOWNTOWN!!!
Apparently Whispers hasn't given Winn Dixy, RR and all the other minions the green light to bash this cheap $100 bare back whore who is managed by a pimp with gold teeth.
Only thought is stop using co-ed as an ad section.. Follow the rules like everyone else....
Bye... we'll miss you... jk.
Hope your pockets are empty.
I don't think 50 dollar specials would help you.
Bye... we'll miss you... jk.
Hope your pockets are empty.
I don't think 50 dollar specials would help you. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Can't say that's too harsh, considering I got what happened straight from the horses mouth!

I felt really bad for the hobbyist, he's a really sweet guy!

Only reason he didn't defend himself that day, because he didn't want to explain to the SO.. He got robbed by 2girls, then chased after them ended up locked out of hotel, only to pay a group of "thugs", "pimps", to get back into room to get his stuff!

When I 1st posted on her other thread, didn't know it was her til I saw his no review..
Only thought is stop using co-ed as an ad section.. Follow the rules like everyone else.... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
For real! Post where Tha F*ck u are supposed to post when u are allowed to post. Keep all that crap in the provider ads and freakin showcase smdh
This is a case of a pimped out girl from the Backpage transplant society. The ones who are usually the bad apples that ruin it for girls with good reputations who post on Backpage. This is lesson learned.
You know I will never get why girls on here would be so dumb to rob someone off here. Like it's never going to be known. Then they wonder why all this negativity is hitting their thread.