The Biz. On Twitter!

Hey there fellow Austinite Hobbyists!

I am on Twitter and would love for you to follow me!

Hit me up, tell me you found me here, $50 discount off any session (except hh or FBSM)

Let's Tweet!

@meetgingergfe
Who cares? So now you are an indiscreet hooker begging to be busted?
Sign me up.
Find me on Twitter as well @LenaDuvall.
Who cares? So now you are an indiscreet hooker begging to be busted?
Sign me up. Originally Posted by rockerrick
You need to just chill and back off.
Make me Treesap.
Hit the little red triangle at the bottom of my post and say rockerrick is a big meanie who isn't breaking any rules but I want you to shut him up...
See if that works for you?
Rockerrick might be being harsh but he's not far wrong. A lot of us see a public twitter as a security risk. Some guys do like it and I'm not going to flip out on a girl that has a twitter but there's a not insignificant amount of guys who see that and go "nope!"

Like everything else in the hobby it's YMMV.

Honestly I look at it as another way to gather intel. Though most of the girls who want to have a public "business" twitter have personalities that I won't come near.
im following from Atlanta!! @rjones191b
"Public Twitter as a Security Risk..."

You do know that this very forum is publicly viewable as is almost the entirety of Eccie itself??? As in every review with details of illegal activity, provider ads offering friendly snatch for sale and every comment in ISO of dudes looking for bbbj and plowing some chick's asshole? C'mon...almost everything you yourselves have ever written here is visible to LE or any other interested parties who may be "gathering intel". Most provider Twitter profiles are a cloister compared to the vulgarity men post out in the complete open on this site.

Additionally, Kickrocks and Little Monster have the distinction of having some of their comments ripped directly from this very site and have found their way into national articles about misogyny in the industry. I'm certain there are many gents who's off color remarks on this and other fuck boards have been used in a similar way, exposing us unnecessarily and polluting sentiments of non-participants even more about our little naughty business here.

In short, it seems very silly to be posting in an open forum your own personal illegal activities while also worrying about the "indiscretion" of Twitter. The mind boggles.

Anyway, come to my Twitter and talk about farts, upcoming music shows, and Game of Thrones with meeeeee!! lol
Well you're a rarity, most ho's talk about being whores on theirs, and not locked to private, making them visible to civilians, which in turn could get LE involved. Not as many civilians with kids and Christian morals on a fuck board.
Well you're a rarity, most ho's talk about being whores on theirs, and not locked to private, making them visible to civilians, which in turn could get LE involved. Not as many civilians with kids and Christian morals on a fuck board. Originally Posted by rockerrick
C'mon Rick you sure about that? While we are waking up on Sunday cueing up our Gorgorth and Faustcoven albums, half of these dudes are dejectedly heading to church with their prissy wives dreaming about dirty butt seks with one of our local hookers lol! Almost every hypocrite here, including the finest cock garglin' sluts will claim they're "Christians" lol.
The Girls say HI and send you their love!

Attachment 684259
C'mon Rick you sure about that? While we are waking up on Sunday cueing up our Gorgorth and Faustcoven albums, half of these dudes are dejectedly heading to church with their prissy wives dreaming about dirty butt seks with one of our local hookers lol! Almost every hypocrite here, including the finest cock garglin' sluts will claim they're "Christians" lol. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

I'd be willing to bet that even our distinguished president has dabbled from the local fuck board selections of youngsters.
Knowing him he probably used some version of his real name.

"Public Twitter as a Security Risk..."

You do know that this very forum is publicly viewable as is almost the entirety of Eccie itself??? As in every review with details of illegal activity, provider ads offering friendly snatch for sale and every comment in ISO of dudes looking for bbbj and plowing some chick's asshole? C'mon...almost everything you yourselves have ever written here is visible to LE or any other interested parties who may be "gathering intel". Most provider Twitter profiles are a cloister compared to the vulgarity men post out in the complete open on this site.

Additionally, Kickrocks and Little Monster have the distinction of having some of their comments ripped directly from this very site and have found their way into national articles about misogyny in the industry. I'm certain there are many gents who's off color remarks on this and other fuck boards have been used in a similar way, exposing us unnecessarily and polluting sentiments of non-participants even more about our little naughty business here.

In short, it seems very silly to be posting in an open forum your own personal illegal activities while also worrying about the "indiscretion" of Twitter. The mind boggles.

Anyway, come to my Twitter and talk about farts, upcoming music shows, and Game of Thrones with meeeeee!! lol Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

No shit? I made a national article? Can you post the link or pm it me?

I feel that I have finally made it!

And btw I've said this before but I guess it should be repeated. Most of the shit I say is for comedic effect, not to be particularly ugly. Sometimes it works and sometimes not so much. I have edited my own post when I think I was too brutal. I want to have fun, not hurt someone.
Yeah, I think it was on Tits and Sass's site, lemme hunt around for it and if I can find it, I will DM it to you.