Taking a Provider to a SDC Vacation event

Have any of you [player or Provider] done a trip to a SDC Vacation event [Mexico at Desire or a cruise] with someone from the hobby?

If so, have any thoughts or insights to share?
Let me guess, you didn't want to post this in Oklahoma because they would laugh at you, point out you have 2 spa reviews and no provider is going anywhere with you?

spam spam spam spam... spam spam spam spam
Have any of you [player or Provider] done a trip to a SDC Vacation event [Mexico at Desire or a cruise] with someone from the hobby?

If so, have any thoughts or insights to share? Originally Posted by FunAndHappy
Lame.... There are dozens of cocktail waitresses or stripper that would go for the simple opportunity it presents if you have an ounce of game.

A whore on a vacation? Nothing but nightmare stories about that
Lame.... There are dozens of cocktail waitresses or stripper that would go for the simple opportunity it presents if you have an ounce of game.

A whore on a vacation? Nothing but nightmare stories about that Originally Posted by Whispers
Are you serious? Do you really think it takes even an ounce of game to get a stripper or cocktail waitress to go?

Strippers and cocktail waitresses at gentleman's clubs are at the bottom of the sex industry food chain.The bar is so low it's laying on the ground.

They suck dick all day long for $60. That's only $30 more than a street walker. Game?

You guys brag about how strippers are so cheap to play with and that's for a reason. They are not a premium product. There self worth equals the amount it cost in monkey food to keep them from getting sick.

It would be a matter of hours after you left before the monkey food cravings would hit. If they didn't smuggle it with them they would be searching for it non stop.

Some of us younger non fat ass white dudes have more game than Mattel and Hasbro combined. With that said, we are not stupid enough to think game is a factor.

The ONLY reason you think it takes game is because the whore convinced you that you did.
Well I have to say... as a provider... if the guy & i clicked & i knew him well enough... HELL yeah I'd go on a trip with him. If expenses are paid then I'd go just to travel somewhere new & have FUN! I would not ask for a big pay out at the end, being chosen & invited on a trip is reward enough. But that's just me... can't speak for anyone else lol.
Are you serious? Do you really think it takes even an ounce of game to get a stripper or cocktail waitress to go?

Strippers and cocktail waitresses at gentleman's clubs are at the bottom of the sex industry food chain.The bar is so low it's laying on the ground.

They suck dick all day long for $60. That's only $30 more than a street walker. Game?

You guys brag about how strippers are so cheap to play with and that's for a reason. They are not a premium product. There self worth equals the amount it cost in monkey food to keep them from getting sick.

It would be a matter of hours after you left before the monkey food cravings would hit. If they didn't smuggle it with them they would be searching for it non stop.

Some of us younger non fat ass white dudes have more game than Mattel and Hasbro combined. With that said, we are not stupid enough to think game is a factor.

The ONLY reason you think it takes game is because the whore convinced you that you did. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
So you have never dated a stripper?
And you have "Game".
I have absolutely no "Game" and i have dated a few.
Man I am sure glad I dont have Game like you.. they were great fun.

Talking again about something you know nothing about huh?

Strippers and cocktail waitresses at gentleman's clubs are at the bottom of the sex industry food chain. The bar is so low it's laying on the ground.

really? You know girls that suck dick all day long for $60? Every club has a couple that will but $60 is not what they are getting.

You are clueless.... Most strippers that play do so very close to provider rates.... The primary difference is in the amount of time they will spend with you.

The ONLY reason you think it takes game is because the whore convinced you that you did. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
LMAO!... This is about the most clueless post you have ever made displaying how truly little you know.
....Man I am sure glad I dont have Game like you.. Originally Posted by harkontume
Yeah... this "guy" seems to see only the absolute dredge of what is available....
You guys are being trolled if you look at post history, he ask this same question several times in 6 years, he isn't going on vacation, he's seeking attention. He has spammed ATX, SA, Htown, Dallas...
You guys are being trolled if you look at post history, he ask this same question several times in 6 years, he isn't going on vacation, he's seeking attention. He has spammed ATX, SA, Htown, Dallas... Originally Posted by rockerrick
Another of that okie's mandles probably...

All of this ranting coming from the donut eating stalker of the amps'! The know it all of massage parlors. Now little tree acts like he is in the know of strip clubs? little tree stop, please!! You are embarrassing yourself AGAIN...............
I'll admit to ignorance with a side of curiosity but what is an SDC Vacation?
  • ezman
  • 08-29-2017, 02:08 PM
I'll admit to ignorance with a side of curiosity but what is an SDC Vacation? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
x2
Ah thinck it's Swinger's Date Club.
I say do it but you gotta be firm with her and not be a doormat. Let her know she's gonna get fucked every night after youve been drinking with messy blowjobs in the morning over coffee. Anything less and you'll get taken.