Subdued and quiet at last night's social; many thinking about friends caught in the Harvey aftermath

But nonetheless the 40 folks had some quiet fun ~ evil grin! ~ at the gathering and afterwards, too.

No extremely loud voices, which is a good thing!

Per the customary rules, only those attending may announce their own presence.

Many more events planned for the months ahead, including the now annual "Halo Weenie" and Xmas gatherings.

= = = = =

More info is in my signature box; if you cannot see it, click on my avatar.
Sounds about right
Harvey victims in your thoughts as you drank and bought pussy? Hardly.

If you gave a shit you would donate the money you spent last night to the victims instead of "acting" like you care today.

Gtfoh
^^^

Little do you know! He who contributes zero to the data base but devotes more than 1,300 posts worth nada.

Prime example of how not to be a contributor here!

= = = = =

https://secure.americares.org/site/D...donation=form1

= = = = =

btw, speaking of after-party fun, we very much enjoyed every last squirt!

Hers and mine!

______________________________ ______________
Organizing/hosting Austin/San Antonio community events since 2002. Only well vouched and verified providers & hobbyists. No cover charges; under 21's welcome. NO P4P activities/discussion. Zero drama.
^^^

Little do you know! He who contributes zero to the data base but devotes more than 1,300 posts worth nada.

Prime example of how not to be a contributor here!

= = = = =

https://secure.americares.org/site/D...donation=form1

= = = = =

Hers and mine!

Organizing/hosting Austin/San Antonio community events since 2002. Only well vouched and verified providers & hobbyists. No cover charges; under 21's welcome. NO P4P activities/discussion. Zero drama. Originally Posted by ck1942

Your not the demographic I target old man. So you thinking I contribute nothing doesn't mean anything to me.

Not sure what you putting that link up proves.

All I am saying is don't use this horrible natural disaster in your stupid "we all had a great time" ThreAD. Your gonna get people on the news again, like you did in Houston, one day. But that's another subject.

Also glad you and her were able to squirt while the events in South east Tx weighed so heavily on your minds.

So I say again, gtfoh with that.
  • Loxly
  • 08-31-2017, 12:08 PM
Thanks again for your efforts. It was a nice cozy group with a few new faces.

Harvey? People will do what they can when they can. This M&G might have given a few some relief over the anxiety they've experienced over folks they know that have been affected. Who knows?
These events are always a welcome distraction from the normal day to day stresses or drama.

Hers and mine!

Drawing LE attention since 2006. Originally Posted by ck1942
Wow you're so cool man, glad to hear you can still get it up.
  • quzi
  • 08-31-2017, 07:33 PM
super nice to be there when Harvey fucked my weekend.
  • tzv13
  • 08-31-2017, 09:26 PM
I know that a lot of people are out of town, or in town trying to rebuild after Harvey. It still sounds like a good turn out considering.
Harvey victims in your thoughts as you drank and bought pussy? Hardly.

If you gave a shit you would donate the money you spent last night to the victims instead of "acting" like you care today.

Gtfoh Originally Posted by Kickrocks
So what have you done on your end. I've already housed one person so they were able to make a flight for an important event and will be getting gift cards ready for non-profits to take towards getting what they need and sending it to Houston.

We need LEADERSHIP, not a negative whiny brat.
So what have you done on your end. I've already housed one person so they were able to make a flight for an important event and will be getting gift cards ready for non-profits to take towards getting what they need and sending it to Houston.

We need LEADERSHIP, not a negative whiny brat. Originally Posted by scsholar
So a friend spent the night with you and you bought some gift cards. Damn, you are saving the world, aren't you dude?

Charity is something you do, not talk/brag about. But thanks for your LEADERSHIP, Maynard.
So a friend spent the night with you and you bought some gift cards. Damn, you are saving the world, aren't you dude?

Charity is something you do, not talk/brag about. But thanks for your LEADERSHIP, Maynard. Originally Posted by Bobave
I disagree.

I didn't post that to make myself feel better. I posted that because a good thread once again is getting derailed by a yahoo. At the end of the dsy, I don't compare myself to others. Miserable people do that.

We need LEADERSHIP, not a negative whiny brat. Originally Posted by scsholar

Pretty sure I did more than him and know I did more than you. But that wasn't my point. Maybe you should read it again.
Pretty sure I did more than him and know I did more than you. But that wasn't my point. Maybe you should read it again. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Hey Kick, special/ed has made my shit list! You know what happens when they make my shit list

1. mata leon- BANNED
2. treetop-BANNED

Kick-