Review. wrong rates, age, etc.

don't bee-lieve everything you see. I saw a review with serious issues..

My rates are: 140/hh, 200/hr.
No more quicklunch available--was 100, once 80--never, ever 40!!

And, I am not 45-something. Puh-leez. wrong decade, dude. I look younger than my age, I am sure of it.

play safe. Peace.
Crystal
lol. just saw that review TFF! sorry babe, but it looks like its his 1st review. apparently he isnt very good at guestimating ages. but at those rates sweetie, you could be 80 yrs old, with a wooden leg, a vagina made out of dust and only 5 teeth still left in your head and id still hit it....lol.
THAT is the problem. My phone is ringing with time-wasters now, who want SW rates.

My reputation as the Queen Bee of Austin stands the test of time.
have you contacted a mod to help resolve this. it could just be a mistake on that guys end and he hasnt realized it yet. click the rtm button and see if you can get it straightened out. im sure they can help sweetie
it looks like he posted 4 reviews today. 3 of them had 20 mins for the time and 40 for the rate. it could all be a coincidence or maybe not. hopefully it was just a mistake in entering info on his part and not intentional. he did make a public comment in a review about another provider about sw rates.

regardless of why this happened, it has caused crystal some grief. however, her stellar reputation speaks for itself!
Crystal is absolutely fabulous - no matter the rate - the guy who posted the review is a jerk
I have tried to hold my tongue on this matter, as much as possible. The OP of the review ripped me off, half the fee that was due. I don't have goons or thugs, and I don't "go after" those who short me, I just don't let it happen again.

Casper bee-lieves he is special or perhaps very good looking, and that's why he "gets" reduced fees. Oh yeah? Maybe a gal wishes you would leave asap. Or, the fact that you insisit on a lower rate, after arrival & service. You, sir, ripped me off, and have the audacity to review me and brag about it?

And, yes, any lady would take offense to having their age discussed in such a manner. You have proven yourself to bee un-gentlemanly in every way. You have over-estimated my age dramatically. Maybe you had your eyes shut the whole time?
As Missy stated, I dont know if these were agreed upon donations with other ladies, but he is doing the same review for others....

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=149228

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=149237

Something to look out for. Just FYI.
Once someone shows up at your place, it is a security breach. He shorted me by half, but I wanted him gone quickly, so I did not argue. But, i checked out and left at noon.

I feel exploited to have my name mentioned by a serial short-pay artist.
Crystalkitty,

I'm very sorry for messing up the rate. I read this post and it refreshed my memory on the rate. I was wrong and I'm sorry if I caused you any troubles.

You are a very sweet lady and I wasn't meaning to upset you.
So then you should make good and pay her what you shorted her.
So then you should make good and pay her what you shorted her. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
I was there for 20min tops, only asked for BnG and was never told fee. I gathered from other reviews and ad. I had the req. rate but offered 20 less, which was accepted. I was wrong by posting the much lower fee, which I do feel bad about. I was mixed up, but thats it. I don't feel it's wrong to haggle on arrival but then again I've never put myself in the others shoes. I can image her feeling pressured to accept and that's not cool. it's not something I feel sorry for, but maybe shouldnt do.
I don't feel it's wrong to haggle on arrival but then again I've never put myself in the others shoes. I can image her feeling pressured to accept and that's not cool. it's not something I feel sorry for, but maybe shouldnt do. Originally Posted by Casper78

and I thought the fireworks were supposed to start tomorrow night!
Good luck with future appointments...... with any of the ladies. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to hear that you like to "negotiate" fees after arrival. That's always a good icebreaker..
Good luck with future appointments...... with any of the ladies. I'm sure they'll thrilled to hear that you like to "negotiate" fees after arrival. That's always a good icebreaker.. Originally Posted by nuglet
preach on my brethren!