The "FUN" Thread...

So I figured....That I would start a fun/happy thread. I will ask and hope that it stays that way. Not saying "other" threads are not fun.

So lets keep this thread for funny jokes, flirting or anything random as long as it's all in the name of fun !

So I will start, it's funny. I was at the movies the other night and had to pee sooooo bad. This big girl was making a mad dash for the restroom. I see the door open so I run faster for it (I had to go seriously bad), not paying attention I ran smack into the door and busted my ass! Hahaha. Next time I will go before the movie starts!
  • FSCOB
  • 12-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Okay. I'm having fun! Let's flirt!
Damn. Thanks Roxanne. Now I gotta pee....
LOL, glad I could make you laugh. You would have laughed harder if you actually saw it.

Sooo Jimbo....nice avatar wink wink, lol
i was with a provider once and we were doing doggie greek. i had her at the edge of the bed,and as usual i had my socks on(dont ask why). anyways ,she had those laminate wood floors and i kept losin traction. so, as i go to regain my footing. i step on the bottle of lube that had rolled off the bed.
i fall face first right into the back of her head ,bust my nose so hard its cant stop bleeding ,and my eyes are watering so bad i cant see. to top it off . i felt like i broke my dick off inside her. im afraid to look down. i hurt her back cuz all my weight fell right on her.
were both layin there in so much pain that all we could do is laugh uncontrollably. i laugh so hard that i fart. which by this time didnt matter, every bit of sexiness had left the room by then. finally we decide to get dressed. then i see that when i stepped on the bottle. i squirted the oil all over my pants which were layin on the floor.
so, when i leave her place. my eyes are swollen shut (from pain as well as laughter) my nose is still bleeding, im walkin like i just got kicked by a mule in the nuts, and it looks like i just pissed myself. people musta been thinkin , she must give one helluva dom session. still one of the most fun times ive ever had with a provider. never laughed till my sides hurt while being in pure agony. oh to be young again!
OMG Knotty Man, I just laughed so hard I probably lost 5lbs! If only I could have been a fly on the wall when that happened!
  • FSCOB
  • 12-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Hell, you probably would have gotten crushed in the fall or drowned in the lube with his luck!
Several months ago I slipped and fell in the shower at a local Provider's incall. That was the only time in my entire life that I have ever fallen in a shower! It is safe to say that it scared the hell out of the sexy, young lady at the time. However, I knew almost immediately that I escaped injury. Hey, I was a paratrooper. I know how to fall!

As I recall, I immediately passed the entire incident off as a clear indication that she had "rode this old man hard and put him up wet!" We were soon making jokes about how I would explain this to the EMT or even worse, my SO: "Well Darlin' I just happened to be driving through the neighborhood late at night and this sweet young lady offered to let me use her shower. Uhhhh, you sure get hot and sweaty driving around the neighborhood."

Just prior to leaving I gave her an extra $20 and suggested she purchase a non-slip mat to put in the tub for big ol' clumsy oafs like me.

Shall we see if she decides to offer her personal insight into this potentially embarrassing situation? LOL
  • R.M.
  • 12-29-2010, 08:54 AM
Ah I am speechless. Damn woman you have some awesome boobage.
Ah I am speechless. Damn woman you have some awesome boobage. Originally Posted by Reese McClain
You can say that again!
@ Reese...thank you baby, but I think you have some AWESOME tata's as well to go along with that bangin' bod of your's

Bigtex, thank you...lets see if we can fit your head in the middle Boobie sandwich anyone? hehe
One time a gent bit my tit so hard I thought I had lost a nipple. "OUCH" Without thinking, in a split second, I punched him in the face. Immediately followed by both of us apologizing profusely. In unison "Sorry, Are you ok". He knew he had bit down too hard. Then immediately both of us back to being in pain. I don't know how or why, but he still calls me every time he's in town. I guess this was our bonding moment. hehe!
LOL @ Jasmine, you may have given him a fetish he didnt know he had
  • Paven
  • 12-29-2010, 12:00 PM
So when I first started last year I went to a visiting gents hotel for an outcall.
I didn't have music with me so I thought I could use his laptop come to find out
his speakers didn't work. Hmmm so we turn on the tv and look for a music channel,
nothing...hmmm Discovery Channel is on and I ended up dancing to Shark Week, true
story! Dadadadadada doowee dowee (Jaws Theme) LOL!
One time a gent bit my tit so hard I thought I had lost a nipple. "OUCH" Without thinking, in a split second, I punched him in the face. Immediately followed by both of us apologizing profusely. In unison "Sorry, Are you ok". He knew he had bit down too hard. Then immediately both of us back to being in pain. I don't know how or why, but he still calls me every time he's in town. I guess this was our bonding moment. hehe! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I actually did the exact same thing once! Well I slapped him across the face instead of punching him, but you get the idea. I had asked him not to bite my nipples and he did it again, HARD, and without even thinking, before I even realized what happened I had slapped the man across the face. He was shocked and so was I. He said, "nobody has ever slapped me before." I myself hadn't slapped anyone since the 6th grade. We both apologized and continued the session. It took him a year before he was brave enough to see me again and that was only upon Taylor Maiden's urging. He hasn't bit me since.