Signs she really is not paying attention to what you have to say.....

your talking spending some time together..... maybe describing an activity or two, an outfit or a new toy and out of her mouth pops.......

"Oh No!... The Zombies just ate my Brains!"

sometimes ya can't compete with a video game!
I don't know about her but I know I'm guilty of selective hearing on occassion.

Like a dog I tend to hear blah,blah,blah,blah SEX! blah,blah,blah,blah FOOD!

My brain will sometimes run on automatic pilot response..

She says blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

I respond "Uh huh" or nod and smile

She says blahblahblahblahblahblahblah?

I respond "OK sounds great".

She says blahblahblahblahblah Sex

I respond "What was that again?"

Soon she'll probably start tricking me with things like "Would you take the trash out SEX?" or "Would you come to the mall with me SEX?"

Perhaps you should find similar triggers to get her attention. "Honey so what do you think of what's going on in Korea? SHOPPING!
Me thinks perhaps your ladies are getting a bit TOO young....
Me thinks perhaps your ladies are getting a bit TOO young.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Maybe......

but I know people that game nonstop in their 40s as well.....
PERFECT! Absolutely perfect!

You made my day!

Me thinks perhaps your ladies are getting a bit TOO young.... Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
what video game were you guys playing?
your talking spending some time together..... maybe describing an activity or two, an outfit or a new toy and out of her mouth pops....... Originally Posted by Whispers
... my left nut, and then she says:

This 3 carat is looking too small... think it's time to upgrade to 4 carats ?

Better than them getting too old.

Video games are not the domain of teenagers anymore, gaming industry has grossed more than film industry for quite a few years now.

Whispers, tell her to put away Left for Dead, or figure out how to put the game on pause. Better yet, the bowling grip can be applied while they are awake.
  • ManUp
  • 01-01-2011, 11:39 PM
Better than them getting too old. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Definitely! Like the "old"' saying ... Can't teach old bitches new tricks.
Definitely! Like the "old"' saying ... Can't teach old bitches new tricks. Originally Posted by ManUp
I think in 2011 it is time for me to seek out relationships with more mature women.

With that in mind I will no longer see 18yos......

From here on out 19 will be the bottom tier....

unless of course they are really mature for their age..... Ya know.... they need to be able to at least ACT 19....
  • FSCOB
  • 01-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Excellent resolution.

And that will leave all the 18yos to me! hehe!
I don't know about her but I know I'm guilty of selective hearing on occassion.

Like a dog I tend to hear blah,blah,blah,blah SEX! blah,blah,blah,blah FOOD!

My brain will sometimes run on automatic pilot response..

She says blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

I respond "Uh huh" or nod and smile

She says blahblahblahblahblahblahblah?

I respond "OK sounds great".

She says blahblahblahblahblah Sex

I respond "What was that again?"

Soon she'll probably start tricking me with things like "Would you take the trash out SEX?" or "Would you come to the mall with me SEX?"

Perhaps you should find similar triggers to get her attention. "Honey so what do you think of what's going on in Korea? SHOPPING! Originally Posted by Codybeast
blah blah blah "in the ass" blah blah blah

You kind of mumble "yeah, sounds good" (anal always sounds good) and she walks out wearing an elephant sized strap-on
blah blah blah "in the ass" blah blah blah

and she walks out wearing an elephant sized strap-on Originally Posted by austin_voy
... and the problem with that is? As long as it's a her and not a him who walks out. Have you been talking to my GF? She's into that. All I can say is what's good for the goose...
+1

I have not had the "zombies ate my brains" interruption during a phone convo, but I did have a lively discussion after a session about the latest Call of Duty....

I have had the she is not really paying attention. I am talking with provider x and tell her I love the outfit in this pic in your ad (Pink outfit) and ask her to wear it and she says "sure thing." I get there and she was wearing a black dress...