☯IN YOUR Opinion☯ What do You expect from a provider/ or "Textbook Provider " Lesson 1☯☯

I'm curious to what is the best experience you had, and what would be your "idea" provider experience that is worth your time?

I'm hoping to become a dream date , please give me some advice.

just imagine youve been seeing this guy for 6 mos. and your mid year anniv. is coming up on sat. but to surprise him you invite him to your place on friday with the intent to "blow his fucking mind"., and make sure he never thinks of any other woman other than you!! prepare and follow thru in your sessions with that mindset and your phone will never be silent again.
Yeah, what he said. And plus TCB is VERY important also, which means responding to inquiries in a timely manner, making appointments, and showing up/being ready on time. Most providers are terrible in this department, so being good at this gives you a leg up (no pun intended) on the competition.
........attitude is EVERYTHING!!
Honestly, going into a session with the intent of being thought of as a "dream date" is one hell of a start.
My best experiences have been the ones where I've been abused so badly I can't walk straight for a week. The ones where I have bumps, bruises, and cuts all over my body. Where I've suffered horrendously at the hands of a beautiful woman that won't take no for an answer, even when I beg, scream for mercy.

Once the shame and humiliation wears off, I'm left strangely satisfied.
Honestly, going into a session with the intent of being thought of as a "dream date" is one hell of a start. Originally Posted by coste
+1

I do love spontaneity!
Total mental distraction -- the lights go dim , the windows fade , the bed floats , music is off somewhere in the distance a murmur --- suddenly you can breathe, and behold in your arms, the beauty of your distraction.
  • BFE
  • 01-05-2011, 12:13 PM
When she wants it as bad as I do, and enjoys it as much as I do... that's the perfect session!
Make me feel I'm the only man in the world. Be classy and playful. The old saying "a perfect woman is a woman in the kitchen, lady in public and a whore in bed" is true. Give the allusion of passion.
When she wants it as bad as I do, and enjoys it as much as I do... that's the perfect session! Originally Posted by robglezsfo
i like that!!
after a great 69 with lots of licking!!
its almost as if my kitti crave something a little more ....
hard?...lol
I'm sure you weren't asking me specifically, but here is what I have to say about hobbyists coming to see me:

FUCK ME. For the love of god, FUCK ME. I'm tiny, but I will not break. Work me like a Nine-to-Five!

Please forgive my vulgar honesty, but it was part of my New Years Resolution.
I'm sure you weren't asking me specifically, but here is what I have to say about hobbyists coming to see me:

FUCK ME. For the love of god, FUCK ME. I'm tiny, but I will not break. Work me like a Nine-to-Five!

Please forgive my vulgar honesty, but it was part of my New Years Resolution. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Are you sure you don't need to think that over? I wouldn't want you to just impulsively throw out an answer... Gotta love this girl.
luvs it kara!!!