Encounter: Tiffany at Pureclassymodels 18 years old!

User ID: -
Date: 9/17/2019
Name: Tiffany
Phone: 312-392-5483
Email Address: info@pureclassymodels.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pureclassymodels.com/freelance-models
City: Downtown Chicago
State: Illinois
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: DFK, LFK, DATY, digits on that tight 18 year old pussy. attention to the balls, CG, RCG, MiSH , CIM, ass worshipping, pearl necklace, MSOG, COF, handjob. Deep throat, really Sloppy BBBJ all for 1 hour and 15 minutes
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde past shoulders, great length to grab her hair for K9
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiffany is a HOT YOUNG 18 year old that has a athletic build with big tits and an AMAZING big firm ass that just once to pop out. She’s blonde that has big blue eyes which looks GREAT when she is looking up at me for some INCREDIBLE Head action. To top it off she has a very pretty face! Tiffany should not be missed because of her sexy attributes and the services she offers all for an hour and fifteen minutes of action.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. On the sight, they don't advertise a Tiffany, and the 18 yo in the pics with no name don't look like the girl you describe (although that chick is a thin hottie).

What do they charge?
Tiffany is the first picture on that pureclassymodels website. She’s a dirty blonde now.
What’s their rates?
They offer discounts.
Outcall, an hour and fifteen minutes 590, 540 discount.

Incall 520, 480 with a discount for an hour and fifteen minutes. I know people on here think it’s a lot, but compare it with the two others agencies in Chicago. I actually get to spend more time with the girls and spend less than the other two agencies. Look at the other two agencies in Chicago on their prices and times. Pureclassymodels offers better price point and times for their girls to see.
They offer discounts.
Outcall, an hour and fifteen minutes 590, 540 discount.

Incall 520, 480 with a discount for an hour and fifteen minutes. I know people on here think it’s a lot, but compare it with the two others agencies in Chicago. I actually get to spend more time with the girls and spend less than the other two agencies. Look at the other two agencies in Chicago on their prices and times. Pureclassymodels offers better price point and times for their girls to see. Originally Posted by MidnightRider96
There are more than 2 other agencies in Chicago and they dont charge that much